chapter four

"Hey, I'm asking you, Stella." I heard him getting impatient as I ignored him throughout the whole walking.

Upon arriving at the exit, I opened the door and was immediately greeted by the calming breeze outside. I continued walking until we arrived at the garden.

I smiled before skipping slightly, making Harry groaned from behind as he still didn't get any reply.

After seeing the roses, I halted to a stop.

"Good morning." I greeted the flowers and they were blooming at their best now. I awed the beauty in silence but suddenly I saw Harry at the side as he was only making a face.

"Seriously? You could just simply told me you wanted to go to your little garden." he gawked at me and rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"Do I have to announce everywhere I go, Harry?" I said in a mocking tone.

He narrowed his eyes at me afterwards

"Definitely yes, Stella. Tell me each and every time you want to go somewhere."

I wanted to scream at his face for being so stuffy about my life but I immediately closed my eyes before smiling as patient as I could be.

"I come here often. Take note of that, Harry." I breathed a shaky sigh and turned around again to pick a rose.

"Why?" he asked and I turned to him with the 'are you serious?' face.

"I like flowers, Harry. Didn't they put that in the portfolio as well?" I turned to the roses in front of me again. Smiling after noticing the most beautiful one. I plucked it out gently, afraid of destroying it.

I stared at the pink rose in my hand, feeling satisfied before hearing Harry replying.

"No, there isn't any of that in there." he crossed his hands on his chest, eyes hardening as he recalled.

I smirked while pointing the rose to him.

"Then I guess you don't actually know a lot about me. I could say they missed the most important detail." I shrugged.

"Why is it that important?" he stared at me. I looked at the rose in my hand, smiling slightly.

"Flowers always help calm me down. Whenever I look at them, my heart flutters. It completely reset my mind. They made me love myself even more. That is how I had decided what I really want to be in life." I paused and smiled at him this time.

"What is it that you want to be?" he raised his eyebrows.

"I want to be a florist, Harry. I want to open my own flower shop." I grinned happily. He replied back with a smirk. I rolled my eyes slightly but continued grinning as I fantasize about my own flower shop.

"It would be a dream come true." I chuckled. Harry smiled a bit at my words as he nodded in understanding.

However, it wasn't that long when my smile dropped again. He saw my expression changed and looked into my eyes intently.

"What's wrong?" he unwrapped his arms from his chest.

I shook my head slowly before looking down at the rose again.

"It's just that.." I paused.

"..it's been a while since I'm feeling genuinely happy like this. I didn't have anyone to share my interests with before."

Harry somehow looked a bit surprised.

"You're happy when you share this with me?" he asked while he dropped his cold manner as time went by.