chapter twelve

I woke up to the smell of something delicious coming from outside the room. I opened my eyes slowly and found myself on someone else's bed.

Oh, I forgot that I slept in his bed last night.

I stood up and stretched my arms upwards before walking out of the room towards the cause of the smell.

I deeply inhaled the scent of the familiar food. As I came into the kitchen, Harry was making, as I had expected, pancakes.

"This smells so good." I beamed suddenly and skipped to him as he widened his eyes in surprised to see me there.

"You're very wide awake, I see." He commented while putting pancake on the plates to be served on the table.

"Sit down, I'll go get yours in a minute." He told me. I nodded in excitement before taking my seat across the table.

As he finished, we then ate breakfast together and after that, I volunteered to wash the dishes this time. He looked a bit flustered at first because he thought that I couldn't do it.

Tsk.

He be wrong then.

I knew how to do house chores as well.

When I had finished, he told me to go and freshen up because Louis would come to have a class with me.

At that, I widened my eyes.

"Wait, I still have to study in the middle of a battle?" I whined.

He smirked in astonishment.

"What battle are you talking about, Stel? We're not in the war era or something." He reminded but that only made me pouted more.

"I hate studying." I confessed but he only shook his head.

"Not my problem. That's your responsibility."

I groaned slightly before going inside my room to get ready. Harry said that Louis would be here in an hour anyway.

After doing all those cliche everyday things, I finally took a good look at now my own room in Harry's house.

I admired the simple yet modern design of it. Not as homey as my place but it's still comfortable to be living in.

I sighed.

"I miss my bed already." I looked at the bed in front of me.

"It's only been a day, Stel." A voice spoke from the door so I turned around quickly only to see Harry judging me.

I furrowed my eyebrows upon his statement.

"It's MY bed. I can miss it all I want." I defended myself. He shook his head, feeling lazy to argue and finally told me that Louis was arriving.

With that, we heard the front doorbell chimed.

Harry quickly walked towards it before opening the door to reveal Louis, my teacher.

They greeted each other casually before I walked towards the living room, feeling awfully dispirited when it comes to studying.

They both walked towards my direction as Louis's attention were on me.

"Hey, Princess. Ready to learn some more business vocabulary today?" He grinned. I puffed out my cheeks in return without feeling amused at all.

"No." I bluntly answered.

That made him raised his eyebrows at my reaction.

"Princess, how many times should I have to tell you that you can't act like this. You need to be professional." He sat down on the couch as well beside me while Harry was sitting on the opposite empty single sofa.