chapter seven

Harry's POV:

It was the next day, early in the morning that I made my way towards the forest again.

I didn't know what I would find but somehow I knew that something wasn't right about last night.

There was only one way to confirm whether she was telling the truth or not.

I went to the big tree where I could've sworn to have seen her getting stuck here.

I observed but there was no piece of fabrics were stuck against the tree's textures.

My eyebrows knitted more as I made my way deeper.

It was a good idea for me not to shower first before coming here because this place was so full of dirt especially in the morning. The soil was damp and I figured it had rained when I fell asleep yesterday.

I searched around but nothing seemed to please me as nothing particular came into view.

I heard some kind of water running in a distance a few seconds later.

At that, I halted my steps and silenced myself, trying to concentrate to where the source was from.

After much hearing, I made my way to walk again and the sound of the water flowing was only getting me walking deeper into the now denser forest.

There was no way she would walk here alone last night.

The atmosphere was quite scary for an innocent girl like her to be honest.

After a few more walking, my view suddenly changed into something unexpected.

Behind the thick bushes, I was greeted by a stream and there were many kinds of colourful flowers grew along both sides of it.

I widened my eyes as I turned more confused than ever. Who knew that this such place existed here.

The stream let out a calming flowing water sound as if it was something that could only be heard on the Internet.

The fog was clearing as the sun started to rise. Even the birds were chirping at each other making the place looked magical in addition to the rainbow somehow could be seen barely near the rocks as they got splashed by the running water.

The view was surreal.

Now I was doubting if she could even come alone so.

I stepped and looked around, trying to identify all the things I could eventually do.
Just then, something caught my attention behind a huge rock near the right side of the stream.

I went to it and somehow my feet managed to sink a bit into the water to get to the rock.

I ran and hopped onto the soil again before finally seeing what was hidden there.

It was a stone carved by someone and I crouched down to get a better look.

"RIP Dusty, you'll forever remain in our hearts?" I read to myself.

This was confusing.

Who's Dusty?

The grave looked small to be a human.