chapter ten

"Yes, she'll be fine." I heard a male spoke nearby.

"Thank you, Dr. Zayn." I heard another deeper voice which I figured as Harry.

"Please, just call me Zayn. Besides, I've been serving the royalties as often as I can remember." He chuckled.

"Alright, Zayn."

I tried to open my eyes.

"Harry.." I managed to blurt out. I heard footsteps came right after and I knew it was Harry just by hearing his calming voice.

"Stel? How are you feeling?"

I finally forced my eyes to fully open and stared at Harry sitting down on the bed beside me.

"What just happened to me?" I groaned slightly at the pain shooting through my head.

I saw Zayn came next. Why was he here?

"Princess, you passed out earlier and Harry called me to check up on you." He explained and I suddenly remembered.

"Oh right." I murmured before looking at him.

"However there's nothing to worry about as you only got a bad migraine. You must be really tired by not getting enough rest. Did something happened by the way?" He continued and looked at Harry.

Harry took a deep breath before nodding.

"Yeah, someone had snuck into her bedroom earlier at the mansion and tried to kill her with a gun."

Zayn widened his eyes.

"Wait, really princess?" He turned concerned as well this time.

I just nodded weakly at the statement.

I could actually feel the goosebumps rising at the mention of the word 'kill'.

"Well, okay. Now I see why you're here. I should leave now but you must remember to take your medicine, alright? I already told Harry about it and he will assist you." He took his briefcase and bowed at me.

"Thank you, Zayn."

He smiled before Harry led the way and brought him towards the exit. I was still feeling the headache so I had to keep my eyes closed at all times.

The pain was stinging pretty badly.

Harry's POV:

We arrived at the door but suddenly Zayn stopped me.

"Harry." He suddenly called making me turned around.

"Has she been fully exposed yet?" He asked so I shook my head.

"Not fully but just to one enemy in particular."

He nodded.

"I heard. Alfred Miller right?"

I slightly smirked.

"Yeah. That's him."

Zayn smiled weakly before walking up to me.

"Harry, princess Stella isn't a strong person so you should be responsible to protect her with all your might. She might look like a rebellious girl on the outside but she is scared on the inside. If you haven't noticed, she will hide her true self more if confronted so be gentle with her."

I stood in silence as Stella's face flashed through my mind.

Indeed.

She was all about it.

However, I had to say that he was wrong about one thing.

She would actually be more of herself if I confronted her. Now I could see how people were deceiving her.