It's almost here

Just give me a minute though, I ain't done yet.

So I spent like two months planning this absolute mess.. and I hate it.

But I'm going to post it anyways, because I already told you it was coming..

It's not as sweet as this one because the main character (Ari, I named her for ya'll, you're welcome), is a huge jerk and I've never really written someone like her before.

But, like, Goldie isn't as nice as you may think in this story either. I didn't want anyone to be perfect like the mayor sort of seemed to be.

I want you to see the characters change and develop, for the better or the worst.

This story is also very slow burn, because Goldie is trying her best in the wrong ways and Ari doesn't know how to be nice anymore

What I'm trying to say is that it's almost nothing like this one in a sense... but try reading it anyways...? And vote, maybe, if you enjoy it.

I haven't finished writing chapter one yet, but it's almost ready. Maybe by the end of today and if not, then tomorrow or by the end of this week.

Updates will probably be very slow since I have responsibilities and such...

Thanks. (This is the cover btw, be on the lookout)

 (This is the cover btw, be on the lookout)