Yoonmin (Little Jimin)

"Jimin, are you home? Where are you, baby?"

Yoongi called out once he entered their apartment, concern very much evident in his voice. Jungkook texted him earlier saying Jimin went home crying after an unfortunate incident at their university this morning. He rushed home knowing his baby needed his comfort.

"Daddy?", Jimin called out in a weak voice. Yoongi saw him curled up on their couch bundled up in a mountain of fluffy blankets. There were several juice boxes scattered on the floor as well as cookie crumbs.

"Oh, my baby.", Yoongi cooed while rushing to hold Jimin. Jimin scrambled to get up and let Yoongi lift him and place him on his lap. He adjusted his position so that he was straddling Yoongi, head laid on Yoongi's chest. He continued to cry for a bit and after a few minutes he lifted his head still looking down. Yoongi's heart ached as he noted how puffy Jimin's eyelids were. His cheeks are also flushed and his breathing was heavy. Jimin played with his fingers while he spoke.

"I'm sorry for eating so much sweets, Daddy. I know I'm not allowed before dinner but I'm just so sad!", Jimin wailed as he resumed crying, leaning forward to rest his cheek on Yoongi's shoulder.

Yoongi kissed Jimin's temple a few times while rubbing his back in an attempt to comfort him. "It's okay, baby. Anything to help you feel better."

When Jimin finally calmed down Yoongi asked him what happened in the University that made him so upset. Jimin told his story while hiccupping.

"It was so bad, Daddy! My seatmate tried to copy off of me during the exam but the proctor caught him. The professor did not believe me when I told him that I had no idea that Woozi was doing that. He thought that I was in it the whole time. He failed us on our exam right then and there and threatened to fail us on his subject if we get caught doing something like that again. He told us that we were lucky that he was still being lenient because other professors will have us expelled. I know that was true but I didn't do anything wrong! Now I have to make sure that I get a high mark on my finals because if not I might get dropped out of the honors list! And Woozi... woozi...", Jimin stuttered as he began to sob again.

"He didn't even said sorry to me! He was a bad boy, Daddy! A bad bad boy!", Jimin finished with a wail.

Yoongi hugged Jimin in an effort to calm his baby down. "It's alright," he tells him. "We'll make sure to get a high score on your next exam. Don't worry, I'll help you study."

"But, Daddy... what about my mom? She will get so mad at me once the school calls her to tell her what happened. I'm scared, Daddy!"

Yoongi chuckled fondly and shook his head a little. Sure, Mrs. Park can be a bit of a Tiger Mom but really, she spoils the boy just as much as Yoongi does. She just wants the best for Jimin that's why she can be strict when it comes to his studies. But she's not unreasonable and Yoongi's pretty sure once Jimin explains the situation to her she would understand.

"Oh, baby. You don't have to be scared of your mom. I'm pretty sure she would understand. In fact, if we tell her right now what happened she'd probably call your professor to give him a piece of her mind."

"No, no, Daddy! I don't want to get into more trouble with the professor. My mom...", Jimin began to whisper, "she can be really scary, Daddy. She might make the teacher cry!"

Yoongi laughed out loud at that making Jimin cross his arm and humphed!

"Not funny, Daddy..."

"I know, baby, Daddy's sorry.", Yoongi said still smiling. "Are you feeling better? Do you want Daddy to make you dinner so we can go to bed early?"

As if on cue Jimin yawned and hugged Yoongi, again resting his head on Yoongi's chest. "Ok, Daddy. We eat now and go beddy bye bye."

Yoongi noticed the sudden shift in his baby's choice of words indicating that the boy has slipped into a younger headspace. He then decided to prepare a simple meal, meaning milk and cereals. Not the healthiest but at least Jimin won't have to wait too long and won't have a hard time eating.

Jimin was surprised claiming that it was dinner not breakfast but happily ate his food just the same. Once finished he asked Yoongi for uppies and whined when his Daddy told him he needed to brush his teeth before sleeping.

Once settled on their bed, Jimin tried to convince Yoongi to let him skip school the next day.

"But baby, you still have exams until the end of this week."

"Jiminie doesn't like school anymore, Dada. The people there are mean!"

Yoongi sighed. "How about this, baby? If you go to school and finished all your classes and exams for the rest of the week, on Saturday we can have ice cream and you can pick a new stuffie? How does that sound?"

Jimin pretended to think hard. He can live without the ice cream but having a new stuffie is so tempting. The last time Yoongi gifted him one was a month ago when he was exceptionally a good boy and turned all his projects on time. A week after that he lost one of his cat stuffie but Yoongi refused to buy him a new one. He proceded to throw a tantrum earning him a time out. He truly regretted his actions that day.

"Oh, okay Dada. As long as it's a cat stuffie then we good.", Jimin said while holding out his pinky finger to Yoongi. Yoongi hooked his own pinky to Jimin's sealing the deal. He then kissed his forehead and sang him a lullaby. He heaved a sigh of relief once he heard soft snores coming from his baby. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day. But for now he'll make sure that his baby is comfortable and contented.

THE END