Nammie

Note: These are different characters from the previous chapter 😊

"Come on, Joon, let's go eat. Food is getting cold.", Jin tried to convince his sulking boyfriend.

Namjoon is currently curled up on their bed, clutching his little self's teddy bear, ignoring Jin. The older tried one more time to get Namjoon's attention by tickling the younger's sides making him jerk and shift positions to avoid Jin's assault. The act made Namjoon lie on his back, sore butt making contact on the mattress. He hissed at the sensation and hastily stood up.

"Hyung! Stop it! My ass hurts!", the younger cried out glaring at Jin. "Why did you have to use your slipper and spank Nammie so hard?"

Jin tried hard to conceal his laugh.

"Nammie was being a brat! He made a mess out of the living room and then stuck his tongue at me when I was scolding him. Then he stole and ate the leftover cake that I specifically told him he cannot have."

Namjoon just stood silently still clutching his bear, avoiding Jin's eyes. His little self can be really naughty, he knows. And he did consent to spanking as his main form of punishment since timeouts didn't initally work. But still... his butt hurts! So he's mad at his boyfriend right now.

The thing with Namjoon and his little space is he usually remembers little as to what transpired when he's in his headspace. He also cannot control what Nammie will do. But since their agreed punishment is spanking, he can feel the aftermath once he's back in his usual headspace. And he doesn't like that at all.

"Come on, babe. What can hyung do to make you feel better?", Jin said, still sitting on their bed.

"Ice cream?", Namjoon looked at his boyfriend with hopeful eyes. Jin is a health freak. Even as adults, ice cream is a rare commodity in their household.

Jin snorted.

"Nice try. You already ate cake this morning."

"But that was Nammie! I don't remember eating and enjoying the cake!", Namjoon protested. He is technically right.

The older tsked.

"Seems like Nammie isn't the only brat around here. Maybe somebody else is asking to be punished.", Jin casually said while pretending to check his nails. Namjoon gasped and instinctively shielded his butt with his bear. He quickly glanced at his boyfriend's feet to check if he's wearing slippers. To Namjoon's chagrin, Jin is.

"Hyung, no!"

"Joon, yes! If you don't behave right now, hyung's going to spank you. Do you want that?", Jin playfully said while pretending to be stern. In reality, he doesn't punish Namjoon out of little space. Whenever they have disagreements they normally talk about their issues and try to resolve them in a calm and peaceful manner.

Namjoon squeaked.

"But daddy oweady gave Nammie spankies. Nammie bumbum still hurts. Please no mowe spankies. Nammie will behave. Pwomise!"

Jin's eyes widened at the sudden change in Namjoon's demeanor. He immediately stopped the teasing and held out his arms.

"Oh, come here my baby. Daddy was just teasing. Don't worry, no more spankies!"

Nammie reluctantly went and sat on his daddy's lap.

"Pwomise?"

"Yes, baby. Daddy promise no more spankies.", the older promised and kissed the little's temple.

"Otay... Nammie believes daddy.", Nammie gave his Daddy Jin a bright smile. Which immediately turned into a mischevious grin. Before Jin can react, Namjoon pushed him to the bed and gave him raspberries on the neck. Jin absolutely hates it when Namjoon does that. The younger quickly stood up and ran out of the room.