Yoonmin (ABO)

Warning: [M/smut]
Please don't read if you don't like BTS ships or if you don't like reading stories with them having sexual relations in it. Author's note in the end. Thank you.

"Hyung... please let me go. I won't stay late and I'll behave the whole time. And I'll always stay with Taeuhyungie and Kookie. Please, hyung? Please, pretty please?", the omega begged his alpha, trying hard to release his sweet honeysuckle and orange scent in an effort to convince his boyfriend to let him go to the frat party later. But the alpha just shook his head.

"No, Jimin. No more frat parties for you. You'll stay here while I work.", Yoongi said firmly. He's a pretty strict boyfriend so it shouldn't really be a surprise that he wouldn't give the omega his permission. The last time he allowed Jimin to attend a frat party, the omega wore a soft, flowy v-necked blouse paired with tight skinny jeans, accentuating his perfect ass really well. While the younger took his suppressants and sprayed scent blockers that night, his looks and his sultry dance moves attracted some lewd alphas and betas who flirted with him all night. Some of them were just plain rude (and creepy!) and were persistent on taking Jimin home even after he told them that he already had an alpha waiting for him at home. The lack of a mating bite on the omega's neck seemed to make them think that he's still up for grabs. Taehyung had to call Yoongi and his own alpha for reinforcements. Yoongi scolded him all the way home.

The omega pouted. Jimin is a social butterfly. He loves partying and dancing as much as dressing up. He admits that the last party sucked and he feels guilty that they had to call Yoongi and Namjoon to help them ward off unwanted attention but that was an isolated incident. It was the first time that they needed their alphas' help. They definitely learned their lesson and vowed to dress modestly and avoid sexy dance moves from now on. Really, it's not their fault those wolves can't keep it in their pants but they just promised to be more careful next time. In a perfect world everyone would respect each other and would immediately back off when told no but sadly that's not the case.

"But hyung... Namjoon hyung allowed Tae to go so why can't I go?", the younger argued. Well, given that Namjoon is pretty much a pushover when it came to his own boyfriend that people sometimes wonder who really is the alpha and who is the omega in the relationship but still.

"I am not Namjoon and I already said no, Jimin."
Yoongi answered without even looking up from his laptop. The couple is currently in their office/study room in their shared apartment. The older is an accountant in one of the largest firms in Seoul and it's not unusual for him to bring his work home during the weekends.

The omega stomped out of the room and went to the couch to sulk. It's so unfair! The Sigma Rho fraternity throws the biggest and coolest parties on campus and he can't join in on the fun. He bit his lip and wondered for a minute if it's worth the trouble if he just got up and leave. Jimin isn't one to disobey but he couldn't help himself especially knowing that his friends are currently having the time of their lives while he's stuck at home with his grumpy boyfriend. It's their last year in the University. They should enjoy it while they can. Anyway, Yoongi can't force him to stay, can he? What would the alpha do? Guard the door? His boyfriend is strong but is not violent. Yoongi would never hurt him.

Jimin looked at the closed door of their home office and then at their front door. He did that several times before making a decision. He announced to no one in particular that he's going to bed then made stomping noises with his feet, opened their bedroom door and closed it again without actually going in. He then tiptoed his way out of their apartment, careful not to make a noise while closing their front door. Once he felt it was safe, he ran down the stairs and out of the building. After a few blocks, he stopped to catch his breath. He looked back to their building and gasped out loud. He couldn't believe that he actually made it out of their apartment without being intercepted by Yoongi. He has successfully snuck out. He made a little celebratory dance with his tiny fists and then walked towards the bus stop. The omega then put his hand in his back pocket to fish out his wallet but it came out empty. Jimin groaned. He forgot to take his wallet with him!