Prologue

It all started that day...

That damned day...

"But I didn't do it! Why can't all of you just believe me!"
I can't hide it, I'm so scared right now. They're accusing me of something I didn't do, I've never felt so confused and betrayed in my life.

I should be confident and stay cool while admitting that I didn't do it but right now the atmosphere is too tense for me to think straight.

The people watching us from other parts of the hallway also not helping with this situation. I hope a teacher can just show up and stop this right now.

"No need to bullshit us anymore Y/N. Jun said he saw you touching my girlfriend!" The curly haired guy said while giving him a death glare.

"I didn't! She asked me to fix her bow tie. Why would I touch her anyway!? She's your girl not mine! I'm sure Jun just didn't look close enough right Jun?" I tried to defend myself. 'Come on Jun I clearly didn't touch her.' I thought while giving him a pleading look.

"No your hand definitely touched her, she was so scared Y/N! How can you do that to your own friend's girlfriend!" Jun's statement pierced Y/N's heart like a sword.

"I'm so scared oppa, he touched my bo-boo- body suddenly so I screamed and thank god Jun oppa is near." Miya the girl said while pretending to be innocent.

"You two? I thought you two are my friends..how can you do this to me. I clearly didn't touched her right!? Right!?" I said while looking at the people in the hallway hoping someone can step up and admit that I didn't do anything to her.

But of course, this world is not all sunshines and rainbows. Nobody said a thing and just ignore his plea for help.

"You motherfucker!" Without any reaction to stop or fight back, Y/N took a right hook on his left cheek and fall down to the ground.

Jin Woo's punch hurts but it doesn't hurt as much as the feelings that he is feeling right now. He felt betrayed, scared, sad. All of the people he thought were his friends until now just accuse him of something he didn't do.

'Why did Miya said I touched her? Why Jun supported what she said without listening to my explanation first? Why Jin Woo my best friend since elementary school believed their words before believing what I said.' Y/N thought before receiving a kick to the stomach by Jin Woo.

"Fucking stay away from us from now on! You got that? You're lucky I don't want to beat your ass more." Jin Woo said before the three of them left Y/N lying on the ground.

I don't know what else I should do. I just got up and walked to the bathroom to wash my face. When I looked at myself in the mirror I felt so horrible.

----------

It got so much worse the next day. People are starting to talk.

When I walked in the hallway, all I heard was murmurs about how I'm some kind of horny guy and can't control myself even in public, I touch girls without their consent and I do it for fun.

It's so scary how people become so cruel to you after you fall. People so quick to believe the things other people said without giving a second thought. It's all scary.

It hurts so much, People I know started to ignore and don't want to talk to me. Things like this can make someone felt so lonely and small, can I handle all of this just by myself?

During recess I was called by the principal. He said that he has heard the things students talk about me.

"Look here Y/N, I know you. I know you didn't do it, you're a good kid. Now tell me what actually happened please." Said Mr. Hee Gun the principal.

"I don't know how to explain it sir. Somehow I got accused of something I didn't do and after that people started calling me a pervert." At this point I'm just trying to held in my tears.

"Y/N I can't help you if you don't explain this situation thoroughly." The older gentleman gave a soft look on the boy.

"It's okay sir, the damages has already been done. Thank you for your concern sir." I said while getting up and bow to him before leaving his room.

"You can do this right Son Y/N?" I asked myself before continuing the rest of my day.

----------

A month has passed since what happened. People started to quiet down on the rumor but so much people in school already know about it.

I basically got treated like an outsider. Nobody's talking to me anymore accept for the teachers, I needed a fresh start somewhere else. It's unhealthy to go on like this.
Fear is starting to take over myself...

_____________________________________________

Hey people! I'm back with a new book. As you can see our main girl is none other than Kwangbae herself. This story is going to have a little angst (Angst is not my specialty, sorry if it sucks.) to it unlike my first story and the writing style is going to be different too.

I hope you enjoy this book!