Chapter 15

A few weeks later...

Everything seems to be fine now. Y/N's highschool life continues normally like what he hoped for. Even better now because he has Hyewon and the others with him.

"So you're telling me you saw an idol near your house last night?" Y/N asks his shorter friend.

"Yes!!! I'm not sure who it is but from her outfit and the way she tries to hid herself from people, I'm sure she's an idol!" Hyunjin retorts while rubbing his chin.

"I see, I'm sure she's there to find The Seo Hyunjin's house so she can asks him to go out on a date with her."  Y/N said sarcastically.

Hyunjin gave him a glare before saying "Yeah yeah, making fun of the single guy how original of you. Pffttt damn people in relationships...."

"I'm joking dude. Hey, pc bang after school?" Y/N wriggles his eyebrows. "Call! Your treat?" Hyunjin grins at his friend.

Y/N then gave Hyunjin the 'are you kidding me?' look before agreeing to treat his friend this afternoon.

----------

Time skip.....

"Dude! We almost won that last round! Damn the other team was too good." Hyunjin frustrated at the fact that their team lose in the final game.

"Yeah we need to step up our plays next time." Both of them coming out from the pc bang and was walking towards the nearby bus stop when suddenly...

"Yo fuckers!" A shout can be heard coming from their backs. When they turned around they saw 5 guys approaching them. 3 are familiar faces while 2 are new.

'Shit it's them.' Hyunjin nervously look at the boys in front of them. It's none other than his old bullies and probably 2 new bullies.

"Well coming back for some more?" Y/N confidently said with a loud voice. "Yeah we want some payback for  the last time we met." One of the bullies said.

"Can't you guys just move on? I mean the fight did happened quite some time ago." Without a hint of fear, Y/N responded to them.

"Dude! What the hell are you doing!? There's 5 of them and 2 of us!!" Hyunjin whisper yell at him. "Shuutt, I can see that but we can't let them see that we're absolutely terrified right now." Y/N trying not to look like he's shaken.

"Alright they looked like they really want a go right now, so you take the 2 on the right and I'll take the 3 from left." Y/N readying his stance as the five boys coming closer to them.

"Ahhhh shiitttt!" Hyunjin messed his hair before dropping his backpack and getting ready for a fight.

There's no point in waiting for them to get even closer. So Y/N just charged towards them and threw his tall body at the 3 boys, surely enough it did work as all 3 of them fell down from his sudden lunge.

"Shit that's awesome!" Hyunjin admiring his friend's action but didn't notice the kick that's coming straight for his chest.

'Fuck!' Hyunjin thought before he fell on his back. The kick hurts like hell but Y/N is not the only one that got some character development in this story.

Hyunjin immediately stood up and kicks the knee of one of the 2 guys that's fighting him. When the one of the guy fell down, he immediately threw a left hook at the other guy's face.

"I'm not the same bitches!" Hyunjin said before uppercutting the guy.

Y/N struggled a bit, turns out taking on 3 guys was not as easy as he thought. Punching one guy but then receiving back a punch from the other guys, shit's tough.

"Fucking hold him!" The leader told the other 2 to keep him in place before throwing punches to Y/N's torso area.

Hyunjin tried to help but he's occupied with the other 2 that's standing in his way.

'Damn it, it hurts so much! Is there nobody willing to help around here?' Y/N thought while taking the punches.

"Not so tough now without the teacher huh? Hah--" The leader couldn't finished his sentence as he was kicked in the face from his side.

"Hyunjin!! You really stepped up your game huh!?" Without the leader in front of him, Y/N shakes loose from the grips and threw a kick to the guy on his right.

He turned to his left and did his superman punch to the other guy. As he approach Hyunjin who just kicked the leader that's in front of him, he stopped.

"Y/N! A little help would be appreciated right now!!" Hyunjin's voice can be heard from his back. If Hyunjin's not the one who kicked the leader, than whose kick was that?

Y/N squinted his eyes and saw none other than his old friend Jin Woo. "What are you doing here?" He asks Jin Woo coldly.

"Your friend needs help, talk later." Jin Woo than ran to Hyunjin's direction and help him with the 2 guys that is surprisingly struggling to fight Hyunjin.

Not long after that, flashes of red and blue can be seen. Finally somebody near them probably called the police. If nobody did anything, Y/N afraid that they'll need to continue brawling until somebody gets knock out.

----------

At the police station...

"17 years old and already troublemakers." The policeman beginning to give his lectures to the 8 boys in front of him.

"Look, don't fight okay!? All the things that you guys will get is just pain. I know you're at the age of going through puberty and all of that shit but! Try to be mature as well!" He slammed his hands on his desk.

All the boys jolted in their seats from his action. "You five! No more bullying! If I get a report from your school that you're still bullying, just accept the fact that you won't be seeing daylight anymore." He gave the 5 bullies an ominous grin.

"You three!! If somebody is troubling you, then tell your teachers or your parents!! Don't just hide it! Let people help you and don't start any unnecessary fight!" He took a sip of his coffee after giving them an earful.

"Alright I'm going to let you all go without any charges. I also think you all don't want your parents to know about this right?" All the boys in the room just nodded their heads.

"Okay now, apologize to each other and please just settle any disagreement or other shits before you get out of here. Basically I want all of you to be friends when you leave this station."

The two groups hesitated on who should apologize first. But they apologize to each other anyway since the pressure of the officer is too strong for them to bear.

When all of them about to leave the police station Jin Woo stopped Y/N.

"Can we talk?"

_____________________________________________