Chapter 14

Hearing Hyewon said that is music to Y/N's ears. If this was a musical, he would probably started dancing to some happy music.

"Sooooo." Y/N is fiddling with his fingers. "Are we both something or you don't want to put labels in our relationship?" He asks the girl.

"What're you talking about? If we're in love with each other of course we're boyfriend and girlfriend now." Hyewon said without hesitation.

"Ah so that how it goes huh?" He acts like he's fine but the fact his insides are all fireworks and butterflies right now shows the exact opposite of what he's showing her.

"Well I Son Y/N starting today is Kang Hyewon's boyfriend. Please take care of me." Again he bowed at Hyewon.

Amused by his action. Hyewon decided to do the same thing. "I Kang Hyewon will also be in your care, please love me unconditionally as your girlfriend."

If a person passes them right now they'll probably be confused. Why are they confessing like they're in some kind of official business.

Both people just starting their first love. It definitely will be awkward and they need to learn and grow together. But isn't that the best part of it? The fact you don't have to go through all of it alone.

.
.

"Ahh did both of you just confessed to each other?" Suddenly a stranger asks the both of them from the other side of the small road.

They didn't recognize the girl at first but after staring her face a few more seconds, both of them recognizes who the girl is.

"Ahhh aren't you the girl who works at the convenience store?" Y/N asked the girl. "Yes I am, I'm glad you two finally decided to confess." The girl smile at them.

"The way you act around each other is not the 'friend' kind. You get what I'm trying to say?" The girl's statement made both of them flustered.

"Anyway glad for you two, just come over to the store anytime. I'll treat you two." The girl said before walking away from them.

That was random, Both of them thought at the same time. But the fact that even the convenience store girl can see their actions towards each other at the store is embarrassing.

"At least now our actions can be justified cause we're a couple." Y/N said while handing out his hand. "Let's go."

"Lets." Hyewon taking his hand and intertwine their fingers. Neither of them thought about one day they would be a couple.

He tried to be a loner at first but in the end he wants to be someone's someone.

----------

Time skip...

It is one month after Y/N and Hyewon started dating. Since it hasn't been that long, their relationship hasn't really went through any critical phases.

They like keeping it slow and steady, heck they didn't even tell their friends about it yet. Just the thought about their friends reactions to their announcement scares them.

But, they didn't want to hide it any longer. All of them are their precious friends, they can't keep all of this to themselves. They should share the happiness together.

"So we're telling them today?" A nervous Y/N asked Hyewon. "Yeah, it's already been a month. I think it's time we let them know. Hyewon answered.

"Alright, so after school at the boba place?" Again, he asked Hyewon. "Yes baby. Relax, you're too tense right now." Hyewon grabs his hands, knowing Y/N is anxious right now.

"I'm sorry, I've never done this before." He shakes his hand in Hyewon's grasp.

"Like I said, they'll be bombarding us with questions no doubt about it, but I'm sure they'll be okay with our relationship." Hyewon assuring her boyfriend that both of them will be okay.

So after discussing between the two of them, they go through their day like they normally do. They ate lunch with the group while pretending like they didn't have any big announcement after school.

It was easy for Hyewon, maintaining a poker face was her specialty. As for Y/N, it was hard enough for him to act like he isn't in a relationship with Hyewon for a month.

But nonetheless he did his best acting cool, now he just need to maintain it until the end of the school day.

----------

The bell rung indicating that school is finished for the day. All of them decided to gather at the school's gate before walking together to the cafe.

When they reached there, Eunbi suggested that rather than buying the drinks and hang out in the cafe, they just take it to go and hang out near the riverside park.

It's late in the evening and the sun starts to set and the sky darkened. The gang just sat down on a nice open field watching the sunset and people passing by.

"Hey guys, Hyewon and I got something to tell all of you..." Y/N deciding that this is the right time to tell them.

Hyewon who's sitting beside him looks at him before grabbing his hand. "You want to tell them or should I?" Hyewon asked him.

"I'll do it." He said and smiled at Hyewon. Some of them did notice both of them are holding hands but others are just too oblivious.

"Um...so.... yeah....Hyewon and I have been dating for a month now." Y/N announce and hides his face by looking at the ground.
.
.
.
.
.

The response that both of them had hoped for didn't happened. Instead the response that they received is Hyunjin choking on the boba and needing a heimlich maneuver.

After saving Hyunjin's life once again, only then all the people in their little gang started to bombard them with questions.

"I'm sorry but you guys what!?"
"For how long!? Who confess first!?"
"Oppa is a man now, I'm sad."
"Did you guys kissed yet!!???"
"Why you didn't tell any of us that you have feelings for each other!?"
"Kang Hyewon you sneaky little bit-"
"Y/N! My man!"

'Oh boy, let the Q & A session begin'

_____________________________________________

.
.

Alright, figuring out the titles for my future books is easy but figuring out the plot is a whole other challenge.