Chapter 11

The gang is still walking around in the mall. They didn't really have anything to do after the arcade so right now they're just going in and out of stores window shopping.

Until one particular store, the girls and Hyunjin enters the store first leaving Y/N behind them.

He is on his guard since Hyewon could ask him to buy her anything from the store that they just entered. The brand is known to sell expensive things.

He was just about to enter the store until he accidentally bumped into someone walking out from it. The bag that the stranger carry fell on the ground and the item inside of it came out of the bag.

"I'm so sorry sir, I should've been more careful." Y/N immediately apologize to the man before picking up the item and putting it back in the paper bag.

He noticed that it was a jacket. Thankfully it was wrapped inside a plastic packaging or it could've been dirtied by the floor and he probably will have to compensate the stranger with a new jacket.

"It's okay dude, I'm the clumsy one." The man took back the bag from Y/N. "It's my fault, I have to replace this jacket in the first place anyway hahaha." The man laugh.

Y/N didn't really know what the man is talking about but he just laugh with him anyway not to offend the man.

"Sorry again, I gotta go now. Bye." The man said to Y/N before walking away from him. 'That man's girlfriend sure is lucky to have him as a boyfriend, that jacket was not cheap.' Y/N thought as he watched him walk away.

---------

They spent the rest of the day eating, shopping, having fun together. Until they decided that it's time for them to go back home.

They all went separate ways since they all took different kind of transportation except for Hyewon and Y/N. Hyewon haven't asked Y/N to buy her anything yet. Feeling he should hold his end of the deal, he decided to ask her.

"Hey what do you want? I should treat you something." Y/N said to her. "Hmmm.....can you treat me a piece of cake!?" Hyewon answered excitingly.

He was prepared to hear Hyewon asks for expensive things but he really didn't expect her to ask for a piece of cake.

"A cake? Yeah sure." Y/N chuckled at Hyewon. He had to admit it, excited Hyewon is so cute. Y/N bought her the cake but she decided to eat it at the convenience store near their home.

----------

"I guess this place is our go to hangout place now." Y/N said. "I love it here, it's near our apartments and there's not a lot of people. It's quiet." Hyewon stated while both of them are sitting down at their usual table.

Hyewon open up the box and immediately attack the cake in front of her. "You must really love cake." Y/N laughed at her action. "Yeshh cake ish my favoourite." Again Hyewon answered with her mouth full of cake.

"Swallow the food before answering Kang Hyewon." Y/N scolded her. "I'm sowwy." Hyewon still answering with her mouth full of cake. Y/N just laughed at her shenanigans.

Thinking about how much they have connected until now, Hyewon gotta admit that she felt safe with him. Her instinct wasn't wrong about how Y/N is a good person.

"Hey I know I should move on from the past and all that stuff but I want to ask you something." Y/N building up the courage to ask Hyewon a question.

"Why did you believed me that quickly?" Y/N asks her.

Confused by his question, Hyewon asked him back. "What do you mean by that?"

"I mean...I could lie about the things I said about me being accused and all that." Y/N really hope Hyewon doesn't take his statement the wrong way.

"Because I already know you're not a bad person." Hyewon answered before munching the last bit of the cake.

"You got an ability to distinguish a bad and good person or something?" Y/N chuckled at his own words. "Not really but I know the look of someone's eyes if they are really bad." Hyewon answered with a blank face.

Y/N was a bit surprised by her answer. What did Hyewon mean? "Umm.. what do you mean exactly? How do you know?" Y/N saw Hyewon's expression beginning to change.

It was the same expression she made while on the train earlier today. "Hyewon...Hyewon...Hyewon...Kang Hyewon!"

Hyewon snapped out of her trance and immediately met with Y/N's eyes. "Are you okay? You suddenly spaced out." Y/N is genuinely concerned for Hyewon right now.

"I'm okay....I-I just suddenly remembered the things that I wanted to forget." Hyewon responded. "Huhh? What are you talking about?" At this moment, Hyewon's change in personality piqued Y/N's curiosity.

She looks like she wants to say something but is being hesitant about it. Y/N definitely has never seen this side of Hyewon before this.

"I've already told you everything Hyewon. You listened to me patiently and without judgements. If you want to tell me something, you know you can right?" Y/N calmly said to Hyewon.

"If you're not ready or don't want to tell me just say it, I won't force you. But I'll listen to whatever it is you want to say." Again Y/N gave her the assurance that she probably needs.

"You'll probably be disgusted if I tell you." Hyewon looked down at her hands on the table. "I'll keep an open mind, I'll listen to you first before saying anything." Y/N responded to her.

After staying quiet for a few seconds, Hyewon finally opened up. "The truth is, I have a similar experience with yours."

"Similar? Someone accused you doing something you didn't?" Y/N trying to get an explanation.

"No, I've been harrased before..... sexually harrased by someone...."

Y/N couldn't believe what he just heard coming from Hyewon's mouth. Looks like tonight is going to be a long long night.....

_____________________________________________

.
.
.
.
.
I have Minju as my wallpaper right now and earlier today I tried to take a selfie with a girl from my class.

Somehow the camera app got fucked up and it went to my home screen, she saw my Minju wallpaper and immediately went "You like IZ*ONE!? Me too!" And she started singing Fiesta.

I usually hide the fact that I'm into kpop but it's nice meeting someone else that have the same interests as me in real life. (My friends doesn't like kpop)

Okay that's a day in a life of your author 😂