Chapter 6

Sunday...Fun day??

"10:45 A.M. well it's better being early than late." Y/N looked at his watch on his right wrist, he's currently waiting for Yena in front of the mall entrance.

"Yo wassup man!" He flinched when Yena abruptly jumped in front of him from behind. "Gosh duck, you scared me." The taller person respond and giving her an annoyed look.

Yena apologize to him before she gets in trouble more. "Sorryyy, I didn't know you're such a scaredy-cat." She continues to tease the boy. "Whatever, let's just go find your brother's present or something." Y/N said before walking into the mall.

----------

The both of them just walk around the mall, store to store, looking for what Yena think that would be suitable as a birthday gift for her brother.

"How old is your brother anyway?" Y/N asked her hoping her answer will help him narrow down the things that her brother will probably prefer or like.

"He's 24 and recently he said he wants to try to become an actor." Yena answered his question. "If that's the case, just buy him things that he can use to stand out more." Y/N suggested to the girl.

"A nice pair of shoes or a leather jacket is a few things that I think your brother will like. I mean if he wants to get them big roles in a drama or movie he must look the part right?" He tried to convey his idea to Yena.

"Plus, buying the things that he'll actually use is another good thing." Yena attentively listened to his suggestion while nodding her head.

"Not bad Y/N, I thought you wouldn't be this helpful." She said while rubbing her chin and smirked at him. "You wanted my help and I'm here just trying to help." He tried acting all cool and unbothered by Yena's statement.

"I think I know what I'm going to get him." The girl said before walking a little bit faster leaving Y/N trying to catch up to her pace. "Duck you don't need to go that fast, the store is not going anywhere."

The two walk to find the right store that Yena wanted to buy her brother's gift from. While walking, they passed a couple that is walking opposite of their direction.

The guy immediately turns his head around to look at Y/N and Yena that has just passed them. "What is it babe?" The girl asked her boyfriend. "Isn't that the pervert?" The guy asked her girlfriend back.

----------

"Isn't this store kinda expensive?" He questioned Yena about the store they just entered. "It is but I'm buying it using my dad's credit card so it'll be fine." She just shrugged if off.

"A privilege person I see." Y/N said giving Yena a smug look. Both of them walk around the store and something caught Yena's attention. "What do you think about this?" Yena excitingly asked him.

It was a black messenger bag for men. It looks good, if Y/N wasn't broke he definitely will buy it too.

"I think it's nice, how about you? do you think your brother will like it?" He asked back the smiling girl in front of him.

"I think he will. He always complains about not having something to put all his stuff into, so I think this will be perfect!" Yena picked up the bag that was on display and approach one the employees there.

'Wow she doesn't even need to think twice about it, rich people smh...' After paying at the cashier they both exited the store and suddenly someone called out Y/N's name from behind. Y/N and Yena both turn around only to meet with 2 pair of eyes looking at them.

"Well well even a harasser have a girlfriend these days huh?" The guy said looking at Y/N and Yena in disgust. 'Fuck, of all the times why should I ran into him right now!?" Y/N thought nervously.

"Yah do you even know him well? he's a fucking pervert. You should watch out for yourself." The stranger girl said to Yena while pointing at Y/N.

Not knowing what is going on in this situation, Yena just stand beside Y/N looking confused. "What do you mean he's a pervert? Who are they Y/N?" Yena tried to get some explanation from Y/N but he just grabs her arm pulling her with him to walk away from them.

"Yeah all you do is run huh? Don't want to face the problem head on." Jin Woo said to Y/N who stopped after hearing what his old friend said.

"I faced the problem head on, but it's too much when your own friend doesn't listen or understand what you're trying to say. Y/N said calmly trying to suppress himself from blowing up.

"And you, why do you said that about me? Never in my life I've touched you, I don't even find you attractive to begin with. Why you did it anyway? Am I that nuisance to you? Well, after I transferred school, I guess you win Miya." All of the unanswered questions finally left Y/N's mouth.

"Jin Woo please, as your old friend, be careful around her. I'm not telling you to trust me but just take care of yourself." Y/N said before turning back and walking away with Yena.

Jin Woo didn't say anything. Perhaps what Y/N said finally reached him?

"That son of a bitch said he doesn't find me attractive!? It's not like that girl with him is pretty anyway. Right babe?" Miya tried to get an answer from his boyfriend but he just stayed quiet watching Y/N getting further and further from them.

'Shit, how I'm going to explain this to Yena.' Y/N thought before he was stopped by an angry duck standing in front of him.

"What type of K-Drama shit was that?" Yena said with a hint of coldness that made Y/N swallowed his saliva.

"It's nothing....." He cannot let someone from his new school know about what people at his old school says about him.

"You're obviously lying now Y/N. Who's that? Why did that girl called you a pervert?" Yena demanded answers or at least an explanation from Y/N.

"We're done here right? I'll be heading home now." Y/N said before leaving Yena.

She wanted to chase him down but she just feel he's not gonna talk no matter what.

'I'll get to the bottom of this Y/N.' Yena still want to know about the back story of what just happened.

_____________________________________________

This story turning into a X Yena story or something?  Hahaha JK it's not, don't worry. Her own story is coming soon...I think...I don't know...
.
.
.
.
.

I can't stop listening to EYES somebody send help please. Eunbi's, Chaewon's, Hitomi's and Nako's parts are the best for me. Yena's rap part also urghh I got so much to say about this song. But Hyewon should have more lines in the song!!

Words can't describe the joy i feel when i listen to the album.

EYES ON ME!