Chapter 3

Another day..another morning to wake up and go to school...

Y/N is currently waiting for the bus at the bus stop near his house. He was playing with his phone until someone called his name and caught his attention.

"Oh Hyewon-ah, what are you doing here?" He asked the girl. "I've always waited for the bus here but today I was late than usual." Hyewon answered.

"You live around here?" The girl asked her before sitting down beside him. "Yeah, I live in that apartment complex." He said while pointing at the tall building on their left.

"That's funny, because I live at the building next to yours." She stated and showing her smile to him.

"We live so close to each other but never seen each other near here until now? The universe really knows how to introduce people together." He laughed after saying that.

The two talked for a few minutes before the bus finally arrived. They both got in and decided to sit together since there's two empty seats near the bus's back door. It only took about 15 minutes for them to reach the school so it's not a long bus ride.

----------

So far the day is....good. Hyunjin didn't annoy Y/N as much as usual, Hyewon lend him her math notes so he can copy the things that he missed, and he had fun watching Wonyoung and Yujin tease Nako during lunchtime.

'Today is pretty peaceful.' He thought. What he didn't know is at the end of the day he's going to face a storm of a situation.

----------

"Hey want to go home together?" The tall guy asked Hyewon while watching her pack her books and putting it in her backpack.

"Sure, but you usually go with Hyunjin right? Where is he?" The girl asked him. "I'm not sure, when the bell rang he just left early without saying anything." He responded to her question.

The two walk out of the classroom and headed down the stairs. From afar, Y/N and Hyewon saw Hyunjin being surrounded by 3 people, there's also a few people watching the situation unfolds.

"Shit it's the bullies." Y/N muttered while watching one of them slap Hyunjin on his right cheek. Hyewon is shocked witnessing this situation, she usually see Hyunjin as this happy person without any worries but watching him right now is heartbreaking.

As the two get closer they heard what they are talking about. "Ya Seo Hyunjin! Why are you avoiding us these last few weeks huh?" One of the bullies said while the other two pinned him to the wall.

"It's few weeks huh? So that means 7 slaps to the face and 7 punches to the stomach? Or maybe more?" The bullies laughed after one of them said that.

"Sorry but I don't want to give my money to you guys anymore.... it's my money! Why the hell should I give it to you fuckers anyway!!" Hyunjin tried to shake of the grips of the bullies but it was too strong.

"Motherfuc--Shit I can't believe this guy is starting to disobey us HAHAHAHAHA. Well I guess it's time you just take our punches okay?" The guy said before starting to punch Hyunjin in the stomach.

There's people there, but none of them said anything or do anything. All they do is watch. Is this some kind of entertainment for them?

'It's the same as before, people just watch. Where are the teachers? Why is nobody stopping this?' Y/N thought while watching his friend getting punched and slapped.
.
.
.
.
.
.

'Fuck It'

.
.
.
.
.
.

"Hyewon, watch my backpack for me" That's all he said before taking off his backpack and sprinting towards the 4 people in front of them.

"Yaaaaa!!!" He shouted before throwing a superman punch to one of the bullies. It hit him right on his face before his whole body went flying to the ground.

He pull away the bully from Hyunjin and starts to hit him too. Seeing his classmate's action, Hyunjin finally step up and punch the other one.

It supposed to be a 3 on 2 fight right now but the first guy Y/N punched is still on the ground seeing stars. It was one hell of a punch.

During the fight, Hyewon didn't sit still. She felt she also need to do something, so she ran to the teachers' office to get any teachers that's still there.

Luckily, their homeroom teacher Mr. Hong is there. "Sir! You need to come with me sir!" She said before pulling the teacher to come with her. Mr. Hong is confused by the sudden request but he followed her nonetheless.

_____________________________________________