Chapter 2

A week into the life of the new school everything seems fine. Y/N didn't really opened up to anyone yet but he sometimes talk to Hyewon and Hyunjin to ask them about school stuff.

Hyunjin find this behavior as a success in making Y/N his friend. Hyunjin started to wait for Y/N to arrive at the school gate so they can walk to class together.

Y/N admit that Hyunjin's behavior is annoying but he didn't particularly hate it. It's nice not being alone sometimes. Hyewon also noticed this change in Y/N. 'I think he's just a Tsundere.' Hyewon thought.

----------

'I want to pee.' Y/N then quickly walk out of the class and head to the bathroom. He thought it was weird because usually if he walks out of the class Hyunjin will surely be following him from behind but he's not today.

As he was reaching the boy's bathroom, Y/N heard voices coming from there. "Nice Hyunjin-ah, tomorrow we want more money okay?" He heard somebody talking. "Make sure you give it to us before lunch okay?" He heard another voice talking before he saw 3 people coming out of the bathroom.

'He's definitely being bullied.' Y/N then goes inside the bathroom and saw Hyunjin sitting down on the floor with his back against the wall. He went near him and tap his head. "Dude you okay?" Realising who's voice it is, Hyunjin quickly looked up and saw Y/N's face.

"Y/N..." He said before tears started to stream down his face. Hyunjin's face definitely reminded Y/N about the day his best friend..no..ex best friend punched him. "Come on, get up it's dirty to sit there" Y/N held out his hand for Hyunjin to grab.

Hyunjin wipe off the tears on his face before taking Y/N's hand and standing up. "Wash your face, I'll go pee for a bit then we can head back to class." To Hyunjin, what Y/N just said is comforting. Even though the guy didn't really said anything comforting he just said he wants to pee but he appreciate Y/N for his gesture towards him.

----------
Lunch Time

"Where do you eat your lunch?" Y/N asked Hyunjin before they go out of the classroom. "Um usually with my friends at the cafeteria." Y/N notice a not so convincing look on his face

"Your friends...are they the guys from the bathroom earlier?" Hyunjin slowly nodded and look down. "Tch...come on let's go buy food, my treat." Y/N calmly said and walk away from Hyunjin.

Hyunjin needed a few seconds to process what Y/N just said before running to catch up with the taller guy. Y/N definitely looks 10X cooler from the first time they met.

After both of them bought their foods, Y/N decided to bring Hyunjin to the garden. Hyunjin saw a group of girls waving at them and surprised when Y/N wave back at them.

"Bro do you even know who they are?" Hyunjin asked the other guy. "They're my friends? Sort of I'm not sure. But Hyewon is with them so there's someone you know."

"Wow! Y/N finally has a friend other than us, let's give up for Y/N!" Yena clap her hands and the other follows. "Shut up duck." He responded and then sat down between Wonyoung and Yujin.

"Hey Hyunjin you're following Y/N for lunch today?" Hyewon ask him. "Yes um he said I should join you guys for lunch starting today" Hyunjin answered shyly because of the 6 girls there.

"Well the more the merrier." Eunbi said and patting the space beside her inviting Hyunjin to sit down.

"I didn't said you should join us." The other boy in the group said. "But if you want to, you can." He added before sipping his apple juice.

"Wahh Y/N oppa is such a Tsundere." The youngest kid, Wonyoung said. "Yeah, he's actually likes all of us but pretend like we're a bother for him." Yujin teases the older guy.

"Tch...you two shouldn't tease people who's older than you." He messes the two's hair before continuing to eat his lunch.

_____________________________________________

So I'm making Wonyoung, Yujin, first years. Yena, Nako, Hyewon, Hyunjin, Y/N will be second years. Eunbi will be third year.