Chapter 1

"WangPpang Highschool" I read the sign located outside the school gate. This is it, my fresh start. I just want the rest of my highschool life to be quiet, I'll just lay low and don't attract any attention to myself.

'You at least can do that right?' I said in my head and start to walk in to the school grounds. Once he's inside he tried to search for the school's office but couldn't find it.

"Hey you looking for something?" He turned around and saw nothing until he looked down and saw a very short girl.

"Yeah, I was looking for the school's office. I can't find it, can you point me to it?" He ask while trying to be as low-key as he can.

"Go down that hall and turn left, the office should be on the right side." She answered while pointing down the hall with her small hand.

"Thank you um..." He said while trying to read the name tag on her uniform.

"Nako, Yabuki Nako. Nice to meet you new student." She smiles before making her way to her class.

Y/N exhale before thinking 'So far so good.' He then followed Nako's instructions to find the office.

----------

The older lady knocked on the classroom's door before it was opened by a teacher. "Mr. Hong Ki, this is Son Y/N. A new transfer student from Haneul Highschool."

"From today, he's going to be in your class." The clerk said before leaving me with Mr. Hong Ki. "Good morning sir, my name is Son Y/N please take care of me." I introduced myself to him.

"Good morning Y/N, my name is Lee Hong Ki. Just call me Mr. Hong. The man gave out an assuring smile before inviting Y/N to come inside the classroom.

"Class it looks like we have a new student that will be joining us, please introduce yourself." Mr. Hong asked me.

"Son Y/N, nice to meet all of you." He said with a poker face displayed on his face. 'I think nobody recognizes me or anything, I just want a quiet highschool life.' He thought trying to calm himself.

"Alright Y/N you can take a seat beside Hyunjin there." He pointed at an empty chair near the windows on the back side of the class. A typical main protagonist seating arrangement he thought.

After he sat down. Hyunjin the guy that is seating beside him immediately ask him lots of questions. Y/N can't just answer all of his questions, he can't just trust people from the beginning after all the things that has happened.

"Where are you from? Why did you transfer here? Where do you live? Want to have lunch together? How do you maintain your good looks?" Y/N shut Hyunjin up just by answering "None of your business."

"Ooohhh so the strong silent type huh~?" Hyunjin said while smiling mischievously. "Don't hope I'll be giving up on you anytime soon Y/N." The guy said before turning his head to face the front of the class.

'I can't really sense something bad about the guy, I think he just wanted to know me." Y/N thought. But still he can't trust people so easily now. In the end they all just leave.

---------
Lunch Time

Y/N just went out of the classroom and head out to the cafeteria. He didn't really want to eat in the actual cafeteria so he just bought a cream bun and an apple juice.

The lady clerk earlier told him there's some kind of an open garden area at the back of the school, so he just decided to eat there to avoid the people.

He tear the plastic and starts to munch on the bun while looking around the garden area. 'It's quiet here, I can just eat here everyda-.' His thought was interrupted as he saw a group of girls coming his way.

'There goes my peace and quiet.' He starts to eat his bun while looking down not until a voice called him.

"Heyy new student!" He immediately look at the direction of the voice, it was Nako. She walk up to him and her friends followed behind her.

Y/N is feeling a bit anxious right now looking at the group of  5 no, maybe 6  girls approaching him. He tried to play it cool and just responded "Hi Nako."

"What are you doing eating here alone? You didn't make any friends yet?" The short girl asked without a filter to her words thus receiving a soft slap to the shoulder by the tallest girl in their group.

Y/N chuckled at Nako's statement. 'This girl...' "Yes didn't make any friends yet, so here I am eating alone."

"Then let us be your friends!" A puppy looking girl said while pumping his fist to the air. "Yes! Lets! Come on guys sit down."

'Darn these girls going to bring me trouble, I can feel it.' The boy thought while watching all of them sitting down near him.

"I forgot to ask you your name, what is it?" Nako ask while drinking her milk. The other girls also wondered the same. Well except for one of them.

"Son Y/N." But Y/N wasn't the one that answered that. All the eyes turned to one of the girls there. Y/N is scared at this point.

'Someone from my old school is here?' 'How does she know my name?' 'Who is she?' all these thought just hunting him in his head right now.

"You know her Hyewon?" Nako asks the passive looking girl. "Yes, he's in my class." Hyewon answered.

"Wait I am ?" Y/N said while looking confused.

"You didn't even notice me in class? Wow I'm hurt now." Hyewon stated. This made all the girls laugh their ass off.

"Sorry I didn't really look around the class yet." Y/N apologize looking a little bit flustered by what she said.

"Well my name is Kang Hyewon, you better remember it from today!" Hyewon said while pointing at him.

"Son Y/N. Nice to meet you all." The boy finally introduced himself to the girls. The girls also took their time to introduce themselves to him.

He's only human. Even though he wants to stay away from other people, his feeling of wanting to be somebody in other people's lives is still there in him.

He felt like he finally have somebody to talk to again after what happened at his old school.

_____________________________________________

Honestly naming the highschool WangPpang Highschool is probably the best decision I made in this book 😂 Anything for Madam Hii Ojousama!

Also shout out to Hitomi's cheek that's carrying her hopes and dreams.