Chapter 10

Previously...

All of them didn't say a word after he finished. Until Hyunjin decided to open his mouth. "You bastard...."
.
.
.
.
.
The continuation...

"You bastard....you should've told us that. Don't suddenly act like we don't exist. We're your friends! Trust us a little bit." Hyunjin finished his talking.

"I'm sorry, after all that has happened it's hard for me to trust someone.... But I'm trying now, I know I can trust you guys. Sorry it took me awhile." He looked at the ground knowing he let down his friends.

"Y/N look at us." Eunbi demanded the boy to lift his head and look at the rest of them.

"Yes we're hurt by your actions but do you think all of us will believe that you're a bad person if we know the truth?" Eunbi questioned Y/N.

He didn't say anything, he just nodded his head.

"Well that's your other mistake Y/N." Yena butted in. "It took us only a short time to know that you're a good guy. You're not really the cold person you're trying to be, your acting sucks.

Yena's statement helps bring up the mood as a few of them also chuckled because of her.

"Yup, even I knew it. I mean you always tease us but I know you're actually protective of me and Yujin." Wonyoung added and Yujin nodded at her best friend's words.

"If you're really are a bad guy than you wouldn't help Hyunjin with his bullies." Nako stated.

Y/N was speechless, he didn't expect for them to respond this calm. He thought he'll be bombarded with questions and hurtful words but all of them just talk peacefully.

"If you said you didn't do it then you didn't do it. We'll trust you, so trust us too okay?" Eunbi went to him and patted his back.

"If those guys tries to bother you again just call me, I'll beat them up." Hyunjin said. "Yes oppa we'll fight them with you!" Yujin added.

Y/N felt relief, happy, safe. All of the good feelings just flooding his body right now. Finally he don't have to hide anything anymore. Nothing to fear.

"I told you our friends are good people, they'll trust you for sure." Hyewon cheered for him before the others also joining in 'welcoming back' their friend.

Y/N is on the verge of tearing up but due to not wanting to be tease by his friends he held it in. He can be his old self back, he can be happy again. It's about time he moves on from the past.

"Let's celebrate! How about we go to the mall this weekend? Have a little fun time with all of us." Yujin suggested with excitement.

All of them agreed to the idea, it's about time they hang out outside of school. They're all still young, they need to make memories so their youth will be more lively.

----------

Sunday...Fun day!

"There's so many people here today, it's going to be a battle to get in the train." Hyewon chuckled at her own words.

"Well it is the weekend, just stay close to me." Y/N said while looking around them.

There's certainly many people right now around them. They're taking the subway to go meet up with their friends, they figured trying something new is good once in a while.

Soon enough, the announcement of their train coming can be heard. Lots of people are beginning to crowded near them, looks like Hyewon is right, it is going to be a battle to get in the train.

The train finally arrived and everybody is pushing each other to get in. Not willing to get separated from Y/N, Hyewon immediately grabs his hand.

Y/N didn't need to think much, he just held Hyewon's hand tightly and starts to push their way through the rushing crowd of people.

"Gosh I can't believe we made it." Hyewon said while trying to breathe. "It's okay, were just 5 stations away, we'll get there shortly. For now let's just try to survive this cramped place." Y/N responded to her. They didn't get to sit but standing up for 5 stations isn't that bad, they'll be fine.

A few minutes after the train moves, Y/N notice Hyewon is looking uncomfortable. "Hey you okay?" He asked to make sure the girl is fine.

Hyewon looks nervous for some reason almost like she's scared of something. Y/N tried looking around making sure nobody is touching her from behind or something. Thank goodness nobody is.

"I'm okay just it's too crowded in here." Hyewon trying to assure Y/N that she's okay. But to Y/N, Hyewon's expression is kinda concerning him.

Trying to make her feel better, Y/N just grabs her hand again and look into her eyes sending a 'It's Okay' look to her.

Seeing his actions, Hyewon calmed down a little bit and was able to smile at him. 'Weird, she seems fine now but why does she seem so scared earlier.' Y/N thought to himself.

----------

"You guys are late!" Yena complained to Y/N and Hyewon. "Sorry, lots of people, can't walk fast." Y/N said.

"You guys came together?" Eunbi asks the two that just arrived. "Yeah we live in the same neighborhood, so we just came together." Hyewon answers innocently.

"Wait....you guys never said you two live near each other?" Yujin question what Hyewon just said. "Do we have to tell you everything Yuding?" Y/N responded without any doubt.

"Touché." Yujin pouts after agreeing with what Y/N said. "So what are we doing first?" Y/N asked the group.

"Arcade first?" Hyunjin suggested to them.

"Call."
"Esketit!"
"Sure."
"Alright then, arcade it is."

They all scatter around the arcade playing their game of choice. The Annyeongz decided to give the basketball toss game a try since both of them are tall.

Nako feeling offended watching both of the titans, decided to pull Eunbi and Yena to play the games that suits her height more.

Hyunjin didn't wait long to go hard on the DDR machine. Y/N was in awe watching him dance, Hyunjin definitely got some mad dance skills.

Of course this leaves Hyewon and Y/N alone walking around the arcade finding the games that they wanted to try out.

"Which one you want to play first?" Y/N asked her while pointing at the rows of arcade games in front of them.

"That one!" Hyewon points at none other than the classic game of Street Fighter. "You sure you want to try that? I can beat you easily you know?" Y/N feeling a bit cocky said that.

"Oh you haven't seen nothing yet Y/N." Hyewon also showing her confidence at Y/N. "Shall we make this fight more interesting?" Hyewon shared her idea with him.

"Sure. What are you suggesting?" Y/N said while making a smug face. "A bet. The loser must treat the winner whatever they want for today!" Hyewon said.

"I like it, Deal." Y/N held out his hand and both of them shook hands agreeing to the terms that they just set.

Time skip.....

"Shit I lost..."  Y/N looked at the person behind his machine and saw a smirking Hyewon.

"You will be broke by the end of the day Son Y/N." Hyewon said to him. Surely Hyewon won't asked for something super expensive right?....right?....

_____________________________________________

Chaeyeon has been uploading her photos very frequently on Twitter and all I can say is I'm getting bias wrecked.....must stay loyal to 2Kim.......actually I love all of them........OT12 ftw!!! It's hard choosing a bias in IZ*ONE.....