Chapter 12

POV Narrator

As she took a deep breath she jerk her arm out of the elves grip and walked forward like a queen would and what they made each person suck in a breath of awe

A brightly light shone over her body and golden sparks flow around her before a dress appeared over her body.

It was pure white with long sleeves made of lace the back revealing markings all across her back. Tattoos and scars.

Yet they were becoming hard to see thanks to gold and black armor that appeared on her shoulders. It had to thick shoulder plates covering her shoulders as well as her whole torso in gold.

The golden lace cloak attached itself to her armor dragging on the ground.

Golden gauntlets covered her wrists and a neck made of golden dragon scales appeared around her neck.

Half her hair was pulled back into a braid crown. The other half was curled down her back making her look like a goddess.

A golden circlet on her head making her look like a queen.

The last thing she wore was golden gladiator sandals with black sparkles emitting from them.

She looked to them and they all stared at her dumbfounded. She held a look of pure beauty. She looked to her companions.

They could not believe what had just happened to the female.

They stood a few feet back for her dress was still slightly on fire.

(Up top is the picture)

POV Atalanta

I softly walked forward following the elf in charge and felt the fear creep through my veins.

Yet I could feel the fear and hatred come from my companions and knew I had to be strong. I take a moment to admire the beauty of Mirkwood.

"It use to be green and beautiful with so many colors once." The red headed elf spoke and I sent her nod.