Chapter 18

POV Narrator

Back within the city Fili, Kili, Oin, all try to take care of Kili

Back within the city Fili, Kili, Oin, all try to take care of Kili. The poison spreading faster than before.

Yet when Atalanta reopened the wound and didn't get to finish her ritual, it caused the poison to hit air and spread.

Bard offered them shelter knowing Atalanta would be angry at the man if he didn't.

Yet he did end up in a cell which he hoped if Atalanta comes back would murder them for.

Currently Bofur was running through Laketown to find Kingsfoil.

Bolg and his Orcs watching as he yanks the plant from the pigs and takes off running for Kili.

They follow after the dwarf who was moving as fast as he could.

Sigrid leans over the balcony, outside the door looking for her father. "Da? Is that you Da?" She called out and looks around but not up. Where the Orcs were creeping on the rooftops.

Oin hears a noise on the roof and looks up. As Sigrid turns around, an Orc drops on the balcony behind her. She screams as she tries to slam the door on it, but the Orc stops it with his sword.

Bain and the dwarves stood on alert at the scream.

Bofur running back to Bard's house, an Orc leaps out at him from above. Bofur falls backwards dropping the kings-foil as the Orc slammed the axe down.

At the house, another door opens and Orc strides inside. Oin throws a stack plates at the Orcs head, but another breaks through roof and falls into the house.

The Orc at the door takes a swing at Sigrid making her fall back onto the table benches. She slides under the table and pulls the bench sideways next to her as shield.

Fili grapples with an Orc as another falls through the roof. The youngest daughter Tilda threw a plate at it before being pulled under the table with her sister.

As Bain fights off the Orcs with the others more drop through the roof. One headed to Kili raising its weapons the other going to his injured leg wanting to hear his cries before he dies.

Yet the minute the Orcs skin met in contact with Kili's leg a sizzling noise came from making the Orc squeal tanking his hand back.

His hand burnt as bad as if he been holding it inside a forest fire.

Everyone stopped a moment looking to the scene before them.

Suddenly Tauriel appears stabbing an Orc in the throat with her knife. She pulls out her other knife and begins to kill the Orcs quicker. Legolas drops through one of the holes.