Sounds Gay... I'm In!

"Are you sure?" Jeremy kept looking up at Michael.
"Yeah." Michael spoke, looking down at Jeremy still. "Yeah, I'm sure, Just a bit on my mind. It's okay."
Jeremy huffed a little and turned away, pouting.
"What's that look for?" Michael chuckled.

"You listen to all of my problems! Why can't I listen to yours?"
"Because I don't have problems."
"What?! Everyone has problems! Michael please. If we're together, it means we should be able to talk to each other about anything!"
Michael sighed and took his glasses off. He put them on the bedside cabinet and closed his eyes.
"Go to sleep Jer."
"It's a weekend! I can sleep whenever!" Jeremy huffed. Michael stayed silent.
"Micha."

Michael rolled over.
"Michael." Jeremy said in a sterner tone of voice.
Michael didn't respond.
"Michael Mell."
"What?"
"Please talk to me."
"Fine... Can we get some sushi after though?"
"Of corse."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a 1 hour conversation and some tears, the two boys headed off to a get sushi. Michael's phone rang.

"Hello?" Michael answered.
"Mhm? O-oh... well I'm with Jeremy right now. Yeah?... Um..."
Michael looked at Jeremy.
"I guess, but I'm with Jeremy... Yes it's a... well. It's kind of a date yeah..." Michael sighed. "Yeah, but it's a date. So you c- .. okay."

"Who was that?" Jeremy looked at Michael.
"Jess. She was wondering where we are."
"Ugh!!" Jeremy groaned. "Why does she care?!"
Michael shrugged. "I said that I was with you."
"So she's wondering where you are?"
"I guess."
"She'd better not show up..."
"I told her this is a date. She probably won't."
Jeremy sighed and held Michael's hand.
"I hope not."

They got to the place and sat down. Michael ordered and he smiled at Jeremy. He then saw something else and his eyes widened. He spoke to himself quietly.
"Oh my God."
"What? What is it? What's-" Jeremy turned around, only to see Jessica at the front door of the restaurant.
"Oh my God." Jeremy's heart sank.

"Michael! Hey!"
Jessica smiled, waved and walked over to the couple.
Michael smiled and spoke behind slightly gritted teeth. "Hey, Jess! What're you doing here?"
"I wanted to join you! It was lonely at home by myself. And I just love sushi!"
"But Jessica.." Jeremy said quietly.
"You said that raw fish is what 'tramps eat'."
"I don't know what you're talking about." Jessica smiled and sat next to Michael.
"Well!" Jeremy stood up.

"I'm going to the toilet. I'll be back later."
Michael gave Jeremy a look as if to say:
"If you leave me here alone with this girl I SWEAR I will change your playstation profile picture to that one fat-ass zombie from AOTD-"
Jeremy ignored the silent threat that Michael gave him.

Jeremy walked into the bathroom and locked himself in a stall.
"You know... You could scare Jessica away from your boyfriend. You could intimidate her."
"... You. How are you back?!"
"Well. That Mtn Dew Red? It was a bit flat, wasn't it?"
"Oh my God... Please... Please let me see him. I don't care about being popular! I don't care about Michael not being 'cool'. Because I love him the way he is and I think he's the coolest guy in the world and-"
"Jeremy Heere. Do you love Michael?"
"Yes! Of corse I do!"
"Does Jessica love Michael?"
"I... Don't know."
"And what if she does?"

Jeremy looked down at his hands.
"She's a lesbian. She can't be."
"What if she's not?"
"What kind of person would lie about their sexuality?"
"Suit yourself. I'd be careful if I were you."
"I... What do I do? What if he leaves me? I mean... I don't think he would, but what if-"
"I'll give you some time to gather your thoughts."
"Wait!"

Jeremy looked in the mirror and saw the SQUIP behind him.
"What should I do?"
The SQUIP smirked.
"Well."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, Jessica was comfortably sat beside Michael.
"So. Michael. When would you like to come over? I still haven't played JITN. I've been waiting."
"You should start it. Don't let us hold you up." Michael smiled. Jessica looked disappointed and huffed.
"Us?" Jessica asked.
"Jeremy and me. You shouldn't wait!"
"Hm.. Maybe. But I was thinking.."
"What about?" Michael slightly shuffled his chair a little away from Jessica. Jessica leaned closer.
"We should go to the park or something."
"Well Jeremy and me were meant to be on a date."

Jessica sat up and looked sorry for Michael.
"Aww no! What happened?"
"What?" Michael picked up his drink and sipped it.
"What caused you to not have the date."
"Oh. That. Something that we didn't want to come up, came up."
"Oh no." Jessica frowned. "Well that's alright! We can still hang out. I'm sure Jeremy won't mind us leaving."
"What? No! I'm not leaving him here!"
Jessica looked disappointed and turned away from Michael to look out the window.

"Please don't be like that, Jess." Michael sighed. "Look. If you want to hang out, it has to be with me and Jeremy... How long's he going to take anyway?"
As if he was summoned, Jeremy walked over and sat next to Michael on the other side. Jess, Michael, Jeremy.
"Jessica. Can you give Michael and I a minute?"
"I- Uh... Ugh. Fine." Jess stood and walked towards the door. She stood by it and stared at Jeremy and Michael with a face like a slapped ass.

"God. Thanks, Babe. Honestly... I can't believe I didn't see it before! She wanted us to ditch you!" Michael held Jeremy's hand under the table and for the first time in a while, everything felt normal again. Well- as normal as it could get for two teenagers that had to fight a supercomputer from Japan. But then again, they had Apocalypse Of The Dammed as training. And more than that, Jeremy and Michael weren't that normal themselves.

"It's okay... I'm going to talk to her." Jeremy took a deep breath and sat up straight.
"What? Are you sure?"
"Yes. I'll be back soon. Alright?"
"Al... right...?" Michael seemed hesitant as his boyfriend rose out of his seat and almost strutted towards the girl stood by the door. As he saw him walk over, he mumbled to himself.

"Shit's about to go down."