pretty setter sleepover pt. 2

[a/n!! the art is made by @/ blulious on twitter!!]

[ABORT MF MISSION]
8:12 pm

creampuff:g u y s where are you

punksuga:outside oikawa's door

fuckie:we were about to ring but :/

-shirabu changed their name
to 😔✌️💫-

creampuff:the emojis are sickening

__

"semi-san i'm scared of going into this territory"

"it's gonna be fine-"

"what's up fuckers"yahaba opened the door with a grin."surprisingly you guys are the first people here"

"mhm where am i gonna sleep?"shirabu asked yahaba.

"in a room with me,koganegawa,and kageyama!"yahaba then entered semi and shirabu in the house.

"damn,why me..."he groaned and put his bag on a chair.semi put his bag near oikawa and started talking to him about s t uff??

kageyama and sugawara came and after all the pretty ass setters came.

(yahaba-wow author chan couldn't even write all the others in here.
author-shut it-)

"guysss i'm boreddd."oikawa said."this is a sleepover what are we supposed to do?"moniwa said.

koganegawa and kageyama were chilling on oikawa's couch, koganegawa was talking about how he was practicing with the team today and practicing a new move.kageyama was silently listening.

"fucking truth or dare,i ain't a pussy"yahaba suggested."shirabu,i'll let you go first." everyone went in a circle in oikawa's carpet.

(seating arrangements because i got confused)

"alrighty,yahaba truth or dare?"shirabu asked

shirabu asked."dare sixth grader."

"yahaba i dare you to kiss the cutest person in here."

"shit i regret this."yahaba sighed."everyone closed your eyes or i will persuade kunimi to kill you guys."

everyone closed their eyes like they were said to do.

shirabu wanted to peek a bit but he said 'eh i want to live for a few more days.'

yahaba looked around the room and kissed the person he thought was cute on the cheek.