pt 3???

"GUYS WAKE THE FUCK UP WE'RE GONNA GO TO THE BEACH!"kousuke yelled throughout the room.

"god damn sakunami it's literally 5am"kunimi groaned.

it's surprising how all eleven boys fitted in one room for 7 hours of sleep.
why? because they decided to.

"yeah! we have to get the good spots before everyone else! obviously"sakunami sat on the couch which tsukishima was still sleeping on.

"asshole.get off"tsukishima glared at him.

"fine!"he jumped off of him."well spilt, there's two bathrooms!"

"bruh- SHIBAYAMA DON'T TAKE TO LONG!"kunimi yelled.

"HEY! MY HAIR TAKES A LONG TIME TO SET,can you tell lev to come in though?"

"KINDAICHI YOU DON'T NEED TO GEL YOUR HAIR"

"HINATA STOP JUMPING ON THE SINK"

"LEV DUCK DOWN UNDER THE DOORS!! YOU TOO KOGANEGAWA"

"GOSHIKI! DON'T MESS WITH LEV AND HINATA'S CLOTHES"

"KOGANEGAWA PUT DOWN SAKUNAMI"

"oh this is well."sakunami smiled sarcastically.

after 30 minutes of chaos they finally got ready.

"are....we ready?""sakunami you sound like you had a good fuck what happened?"goshiki laughed.

"shut it. who's gonna get the uber?"sakuanami asked.

"oh, me!"yamaguchi decided to be nice and book a driver for the week for us.

_

"what's up fuckers."_____ looked at everyone in the back of the car.

"oikawa the fuck you doing here?" tsukishima rolled his eyes."i need to get paid tsutsu! so i chose this job!" he stuck his tongue out. :p

"damn-"

___

"wo! the beach!!"hinata ran into the water. "hey dumbass!! don't forgot to put on some fucking goggles"kageyama ran after him.

"that couple honestly confuses me"tsukishima shook his head.

"uWAHHH!!"koganegawa and goshiki ran to the water also being childish 16 year olds."guys! don't forget about about me!" lev ran.

"i think they forgot they were supposed to take off their shirts when they're at a beach?"shibayama shrugged."people can still wear shirts to respect their own privacy,unless you wanted to see lev shirtless"sakunami giggled.

"h-hey! i never said that!""the look of your face says that!!"sakunami pointed out his red face.

"well kindaichi what are you going to do?"kunimi said. "nothing i really wanna sleep tho shibayama kept us all up last night and my hair isn't gelled up"kindaichi slightly pouted and leaned on kunimi's shoulder.

"tsukki! i'm going to be in the water with them alright?"yamaguchi ran off to the others while tsukishima nodded.

"bakageyama! take that!"hinata splashed a big hand full of water onto kageyama.

"hinata watch out bakageyama might be angry!!"yamaguchi teased.

surprisingly there wasn't much people at the beach today.

"SAKUNAMI! YUUKI COME HERE PLEASE!"lev yelled while shibayama and sakunami were talking about stuff."uh, sURE ONE SEC"they got up and walk towards the waves lol.

"the water is getting higher."
"can we go any farther?"
"hinata is there,i think we can reach there too."

"hey hinata! how did you get over to the higher water levels?"sakunami yelled.

"UH! KAGEYAMA CARRIED ME HERE!!"hinata yelled loud enough for everyone to hear him.

"huh-""i know shibayama you want our tall boyfriends to carry us here?"sakunami assumed.

"no.i wanted to think of something rational besides that-"

"YOU KNOW! ME AND KOGANE CAN JUST CARRY YOU GUYS HERE TOO!!"lev yelled over the loud ass waves.

"sEeeEEEEeeEEE take the offer"sakunami did a 'i told you so' face.

they ended having them beach/pool fights where a person is on another person's shoulders and stuff.

"ok first lev and shibayama vs koganegawa and sakunami!!"hinata yelled.yamaguchi was filming.

"wait how are we supposed to play this???"lev asked."make the other team fall i think!"hinata said.

"so who's gonna lose?"kunimi asked kindaichi."they're both going to fall out of unbalance."kunimi and kindaichi were watching the idiots from the sand.

"LEV PLEASE KEEP YOUR BALANCE TOGETHER"lev and shibayama were both wobbly.

"COME ON KOGANE KEEP YOUR STANCE!!"sakunami cheered.

"i want lev to fall first."kunimi said."it's payback for letting him trash talk me on his boyfriend's live"kunimi then got up and went to them also.

"DAMN IT"shibayama swam up from the water."i always knew your legs were very lanky"

___

"kunimi you're so mean!!"lev said when they were leaving."i'm not mean i just wanted you to fall."

"that's still being mean kunimi"goshiki sighed.

"no,it's not."kunimi rolled his eyes.

"well besides the beach what else can we do?"sakunami put a towel in his hair.

"find a new uber driver."tsukishima suggested."yeah we should and let's explore the stupid haunted house too"hinata suggested also.

"yes! finally...let's find some damn ghost!"lev cheered."yep."

"looks like the idiot team , kogane , lev , and hinata are gonna die today." kunimi sighed.

____

that's all!! i will continue the haunted house chapter soon!! :)