pt.4 the 'stupid' haunted house

"goshiki stop blocking the door."sakunami frowned." we are not going to die today"goshiki said.

"we are not gonna die today tsu! we're just gonna go in the house."sakunami sighed.

__

at this point everyone had a nickname for each other from the hangout. except lev because his name is short.

"kei,let's go to the basement lmao"kunimi snickered."no let the idiot team go in first"tsukishima suggested.

"HEY!"koganegawa, lev, and hinata yelled in unison.

"i never said it was you guys,you know?"tsukishima smirked.

"i hate that guy."

"sooooo are we gonna explore or no?"goshiki asked.

"i thought you were complaining earlier that we were going to die?"sakunami said.

"well,i changed my mind.we can change in a good while."goshiki turnt his head away from him.

sakunami sighed."ugh people are confusing.well! who's going down the basement first!"

reminder because of this it is currently 10:28 pm.

"me!""and me!"lev and koganegawa said.

"go go go,i'll go because i feel like dying today." kunimi ran to basement.

"hey! come on kogane"they both ran down together.

___

at sooner or later they all explored the basement and attic.

lev,koganegawa,goshiki,kunimi,hinata and,sakuanami went to the basement.

and tsukishima,kageyama,yamaguchi
,shibayama,and kindaichi went to the attic.

"damn...we've been here for thirty minutes and there is no sign of paranormal activity."kunimi was leaning on lev's back.

"we've ONLY been for thirty minutes and nothing happened? hinata literally almost fell of off a table." lev hand gestured.

"why was he on the table anyways?"sakunami asked."i was trying to get that painting up there!!" hinata whined."but lev pulled me down!!"

"see that's your problem."kunimi looked around the room.

koganegawa and sakunami were looking at the dusty stuff.

listen i know they're renting this house but it is a haunted house and some things are just left in there so it can fit with the story line.

"damn! i just want something to fall out of the unordinary!"kunimi complained.

*fall*

"HOW IRONIC"kunimi smiled.

"kunimi that's actually fucking scary" lev hid behind him.

"AHHHHHHH KAGEYAMA TAKE THE STUPID THING OFF!!" shibayama yelled. shibayama screaming was so high pitched
kunimi thought it could break glass.

"should i go check on him?"lev asked.

"well he is your boyfriend,you should." kunimi shrugged.

lover boy💞:uh kunimi we got it covered sorry he screamed

"yeah kindaichi said it will be fine."kunimi sighed.

...

"ooh! we should ouija board!!" hinata said.

"ah yes! thank you shou"kunimi smiled not in a bad way though.

"HEY WE'RE DONE WITH THE SEARCH FOR TODAY!!"

___
(1:17 am)

"i'm still so fucking scared." shibayama confessed.

"aw babe it was just kageyama in a stupid mask."lev leaned on his shoulder.

"listen lovebirds half of us are still awake. never say the b-word in front of me again."tsukishima shivered by the thought of the word.

"wait, you hate the word babe-"kindaichi got cut off by tsukishima."no no NO stop saying that word."

"he really does hate it lol."hinata slightly laughed."yes i hate that word with passion.i think sweetie or babyboy can fit shibayama better."tsukishima recommended.

"maybe babyboy" lev made the '👀' expression.

"uglh that made me think of something wrong-"kunimi rolled his eyes."daDDy- also no that's a no no who calls their top a daddy?" sakunami had a disgusted look on his face.

"don't shame people's kinks sakusaku." goshiki shook his head in disappointment. "you're probably defending because you like getting called daddy."sakunami retorted.

"gasp! he didn't!"tsukishima snickered.

"get the innocents out of the room"kunimi said.

in that koganegawa, hinata , and kageyama went to have a peaceful sleep in the other rooms.

"ok i never said i liked being called daddy." goshiki argued.

"but you never said you didn't have a daddy kink."

"guys why the fuck are we fighting over kinks???" shibayama asked.

"because sakunami was accusing me of something!"

'great now he sounds like a 7 year old' kunimi sighed.

"you're acting like children,please stop."tsukishima said.

"ok but what children would fight over kinks?" goshiki had a disgusted face.

___

after the big argument everyone was pretty tired had 7 hours of sleep.an hour was taken because sakunami woke them up early again.

___

ahhh! sorry for not updating for a few days.also sorry if my stuff is going down hill lol. i'm just not liking my writing a lot anymore lmao.

that's why i think in pictures.