part 2

"BOOM BAP BAH BUM BUM-"

"RENEGADE RENEGADE RENEGADE-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP OHMYGOD-"tsukishima yelled.

tsukishima only agreed to film with them if he was allowed to have peace and quiet afterwards.

"ok next song."shibayama was putting the caption.

"yuki how much followers do you have?"lev asked.

"112.1k,because of that one video i made with yaku-san and everyone started calling me a small bean."

"damn,tag me on itsnormalguy."tsukishima said.

"smh don't use the pure child tsukki."kindaichi snickered.

"i'm literally the same age as you guys."shibayama places down his phone to film.

"what sound?""uh kesha cannibal!"

"ILL EAT YOU UP"
"WHEN EVER YOU TELL ME IM PRETTY THATS WHEN THE HUNGER REALLY HITS ME"
"YOUR LITTLE HEART GOES PITTER PATTER I WANT LIVER ON PLATTER"

you guys should know the rest of the song.

"yoo we should go on live tonight lmao"shibayama said.

(omg i literally suck at writing in real life writing)

"are you sure? i hate people shibayama-"tsukishima got cut off."well you can work on your social skills and well,that's all"shibayama smiled.

"besides you're totally hot and tiktok is gonna love you!"kunimi said,snickering.

tsukishima rolled his eyes."why does everyone get to stay in the house but i don't?"

"not everyone stayed inside.i got kindaichi and kunimi,lev goshiki- wait he's not here- well i have them with you so you're not the only"

"but we can go back inside."shibayama shrugged and took his phone and walked back inside.

"your boyfriend is confusing lev."tsukishima turned back to lev.

____

shibayama:"ive never been on live before lmao"

kunimi:"bitch you have that much followers and NEVER knew that tch, disappointing"

lev:"ooh! yuki! there's a lot of people on!!"

kindaichi:"thats kinda pretty cool not gonna lie"

hinata:"WOAHH! LOOK AT THE CHAT ITS SO MUCH PEOPLE!!"

shibayama:"go read it lmao"

user28391689327:I THINK IVE SEEN YOU GUYS PLAY VOLLEYBALL!!

shibayama:"i totally forgot that some people know us from playing vball"

goshiki:"you don't understand how awkward this is-"

____

[hell 2.0]
Tuesday 12:21 am

kunimi:yes i know we're actually with eachother but like ive been doing some hackerperson research and like this is the haunted house place i wanted to be at-

lev:WHAT

goshiki:we leaving that paranormal shit

tsukishima:lol kunimi go down in the basement with me so we can die

yamaguchi:tsukki no-

hinata:THATSFUCKINGSCARY

kogane:YOO CAN WELEAVEEE

shibayama:see they're even scared kunimi you shouldn't have said anything

kunimi:well they will be quiet now.

hinata:KAGEYAMA ARENT YOU FUVKUJG SCARED YOU LITERALLY ARE DOIHG NITHIJGS SMISKAMS

kageyama:what are ghosts?

kunimi:i-

kindaichi:wtf??? did karasuno make him stupider??

tsukishima:no thats just him 💀

hinata:WHO THE FRICK DOESNT KBWI WHAT GHOSTS ARE ?!?!!!!!!!!?)???!???!!?!?!