3rd year setters sleepover

moniwa,sugawara,and oikawa shared oikawa's room,and it was the most chaotic out of everyone.

"alrighty guys! what are we gonna do today!"oikawa grinned.

"i want to chill in your nice ass room."moniwa looked around oikawa's room.

"wait,my mom senses are tingling and semi isn't here."sugawara looked around worriedly.

"oh yeah we agreed that semi would be with akaashi and kenma."oikawa said.

"ah ok."

//while in the room next door.///

"kenma get off of your fucking phone."

"semi-san i'm talking to the second gen captain please be quiet"

"i need sleep,you guys are loud,tell them to shut up."

////

"i call the middle!"moniwa ran in the bed.

"so what are we gonna do?"sugawara asked.

"let's just chill for right now and watch on my tv"oikawa look the right side of the bed.

sugawara went on the left side."so what are we gonna watch?"

"freaky eaters or my strange addiction."oikawa scrolled through his recommendation.

moniwa laid on oikawa's back while sugawara put his legs on moniwa.the gayest people-.

"ooh ooh! watch this one,the living ken doll."moniwa pointed at the tv.

"alrighty!"oikawa clicked play.

///an hour later///

"mONIWA?!"oikawa yelled when he saw moniwa in his closet.

moniwa was s o b b i n g."I DONT WANT SUGAWARA TO MAKE ME LOOK LIKE ANNOYING ORANGE"he sniffed.

"i was joking,i was joking,moniwa please don't cry-"sugawara tried him calm him down.

"oh my gosh,mr refreshing-chan is so mean"oikawa snickered."shut up oikawa! moniwa please stop crying i don't want the other setters to come in here."sugawara continued and tried to put on the makeup.

///

"ok i think he's fine now,he's asleep"

"the fact that he cried himself to sleep is a mood."oikawa laughed.

"ok why the hell did he cry at me but not you,you're basically mean"

"because he cares more about not looking like an orange than me being mean"oikawa snickered.

"sigh."

///

that's it,that's the chapter

:D

y'all i feel even more damn insecure because of certain people. (adults and people at my school)

but it doesn't matter :)

which one is better??