♕5♕

𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒔
𝙺𝚊𝚎 | 𝙰𝚗𝚗𝚊

"I'll be here girl I swear!" Me and Yanna sung dancin on the table

We were currently at Spazz house the boys went to the store they should be back in like 10 minutes.

Then the music stopped playin and we looked over and seen all the boys lookin at us funny except Ronnie cause he was halfway on the table before the music stopped.

"Why tf you stop the music I was finna get up there that's my song g?" Ronnie asked.

"Get the fuck off my damn table big ass gorillas and y'all look stupid and I just know yo big ass wasn't finna get on my table too." Spazz said as we laughed.

"Y'all wasn't even supposed to be back yet." I said.

"Well I forgot my wallet." He said holding it up.

"We bout to go back to the store and if I walk in and see y'all manly asses standin on my table again I'm beatin on y'all top." He said gettin ready to walk out as we was laughin.

"Bring yo ass on Ronnie you think you slick." He said as we laughed.

"Ok damn soundin like somebody og." Ronnie said leavin out.

"Shall we start the music back."

"Hell yea fuck you talm bout Spazz ain't gone do nothin fr."

Like she said he didn't do nothing but then boys been back for about an hour now and mean ass kept peekin at me.

But we were just chillin listening to music eatin and allat.

It was basically a sleep over and Kemo bought his somewhat shorty over and Ronnie, and Ronnie ain't even tell me about her what type of bestfriend is he.

So Spazz and yanna was on one part of the couch Kemo and his shorty Kyla on the recliner  and then Ronnie and his lil shorty Kalyan on the other side of the couch but Kyla and Kalyan they had just got here and they seem cool.

Oh and then you know I'm layin on the other couch with mr mean ass and babyyy he smell sooo good I'm so hype but he kept muggin me every five seconds cause I kept "moving" as he would say.

We were watching A fall from grace and Kemo and kyla and Ronnie was slumped.

I'm gettin a lil bold I guess cause I laid my head on Teeski chest shit I wanted to be comfortable I thought while smirkin in my head.

He ain't say nothin he just wrapped his arm around me then looked down at me and mugged me causin me to blow a kiss then look back at the tv as he shook his head.

I know he like me ion know why he frontin his move.

By the time the movie went off we was all asleep.