♕26♕ 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑜𝑛𝑒

𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒔
𝙺𝚊𝚎 | 𝙰𝚗𝚗𝚊

"Aye aye aye fuck it up cause it's yo birthday bitch

"Aye aye aye fuck it up cause it's yo birthday bitch." I sung yelling.

"Aye aye Shut the fuck up singing that stupid ass shit." Mouse said hitting me upside my head.

"Damn I was tryna hype you up on yo birthday ole dookie booty ass." I said laughing.

"I'm done playin but happy birthday baby." I said kissing Mouse all over his face as he sat at the counter.

"Thank you bae I think imma go visit my momma today and I want you to come with me." He said.

"Ok that's fine, you should anyways plus I miss her." I said getting some fruit out the refrigerator and rinsing it off.

"Lemme get some." He said then I let him get some.

"You lucky it's yo birthday cause I wouldn't have gave you shit." I said and we laughed.

"Yea ok but we gone go see her around 3." Mouse said still taking my fruit.

"Ok now you doing too much taking all my fruit but ok." I said mugging him.

"My bad it's just good." He said getting up & washing his hands.

2 hours later...

We were at the hospital visiting Mouse's mom Mia'Melody. (i just put 2 names together it sounded cute in my head😭)

"I'm here to visit Mia'Melody Dominic." Mouse told her as he held my hand.

"Room 113." She said & pointed to an elevator.

We made it to the 3rd floor and found the room bubba stopped in front of the door nervous so i hugged him & kissed him & told him it was gone be ok & to go in cause I know she wants to see Mouse, I know he don't wanna see his momma like that cause I wouldn't either.

But after a few minutes we finally walked in.

She looked so drained like she was tired I wanted to cry she was just watching tv but then she looked up & gasped.

"Oh my Paris is that you?" She said smiling big and it warmed my heart I pray to god she pull through.

"Yes ma'am." I said walking up to her hugging her with a big ass koolaid smile as bubba stood to the side lookin like he was lost in his thoughts.

"How have you been I haven't seen you since your aunt came & took you?" She asked smiling.

"I've been fine my aunt decided to move up here so i'm back." I said smiling.

"But how are you momma?" I asked concerned starting to cry.

"Oh baby i'm fine just tired, I see your still a crybaby." She said laughing & I laughed with her.