♕22♕

𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒔
𝙺𝚊𝚎 | 𝙰𝚗𝚗𝚊

I was just sitting and thinking I was having second thoughts on Teeski maybe I should have just stayed with Mouse

A week before Teeski got out of rehab me and Mouse has sex and I'm scared because I haven't had my period so I had took a test and it's said positive oh my gosh I was wondering why I looked kinda bloated I thought I was just eating to much, I thought as everything went black.

2 hours later...

I woke up in a hospital bed and Teeski looked pissed and Ronnie was on his phone and so was kemo and spazz, Mouse looked like he was just thinking and Santana and Marlo were talking.

So I just cleared my through then they looked at me.

"Hey sis we'll be right back we gone let y'all talk it out." Spazz said and walked out with the others except Mouse stayed.

"Why you look so mad?" I asked Teeski.

"Bitch you cheated on me and got pregnant?" He asked and Mouse stood up.

"Watch yo mouth bra." Mouse said pulling his pants up.

"Ian never cheated on you Teeski last time I had sex was 4-5 months ago I didn't expect this to happen." I said crying telling the truth.

"Bitch when you get out the hospital I want all yo shit out of my house." He said.

"Didn't I tell you to watch yo mouth." Mouse said punching him so I got up and held Mouse and told Teeski to leave.

"I'm so sorry Mouse." I said crying.

"For what it's ok mamas when we leave your going to move in with me so I can take care of you and my baby." He said kissing my stomach.

"Oh my god is my baby ok?" I asked Mouse crying then a doctor came in.

"Hello Ms. Legend I see that you're up." She said.

"Your here because you've fainted you fainted because your dehydrated and haven't been eating much and that's not good for the baby." She said and Mouse looked at me and I avoided looking at him.

"Do you know how many months I am and why aren't I showing and haven't gotten any signs that I was pregnant?" I asked her. (we gone act like they made her pee inna cup or some to find out if she was pregnant ion know how this shit work😭)

"You'll be 5 months in 1 week and some moms are like that where they don't show till they're like 6 months so it's normal." She said smiling.