♕7♕

𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒔
𝙺𝚊𝚎 | 𝙰𝚗𝚗𝚊

                 3 weeks later

                 3 weeks later

"Kemo bra when I see you i'm gone knock yo head off yo shoulders." I said cause he was talkin shit over the phone.

"Now why the fuck would you do that shit." He said laughing.

"Cause you talking shit, fuck it come outside in ten minutes." I said laughing bout to hang up.

"You bet not hang up on me ma." Teeski said.

"Aye man say man see ya." I said hanging up then he started callin my phone back to back.

I finished getting ready then I left.

By the time I got there Kemo was already outside I instantly cut the car off and got out.

"What's all that hot shit you was talking broadie." I said getting ready to swing on him as he laughed.

"Chill out sis." He said laughing.

"Ain't no chill out." I said laughing then swung on him.

"Damnnnn! Do yo
shit bestiee!" Ronnie said laughing covering his mouth.

"Really sis now I gotta beat yo ass damn." He said puttin me in a headlock.

"Let me go Kemo!" I said punching him.

"Nah Anna I told you to chill out so now you finna get yo ass beat."

"Get the fuck off my best friend! Let her go." Yanna said walkin up and smacked his neck.

"See y'all stay tryna jump bro y'all on some fu shit." Spazz said picking up
Yanna.

"Put me down bro." She said hitting his back.

"I ain't yo bro imma fuck you up Yanna." He said walking away with her still beatin on his back screaming.

Some how I got me and Kemo on the ground "Get his ass best friend punch his ass in his neck!" Ronnie yelled and I did just that.

Then kemo started acting like he couldn't breathe.

So he grabbed me by my leg and made me fall then he sat on top of me and put me in another chokehold as Teeski came out the house rubbing his hand down his face lookin at us.

"Kemo bro." Teeski said laughing.

"This shit ain't funny get him off of me." I said about to cry.