♕21♕

𝑇𝑒𝑒𝑠𝑘𝑖
𝐾𝑦𝑒 | 𝑆𝑘𝑖

Yall im so happy I got my baby back I felt like I was suffering in rehabilitation but it was worth it cause it was fucked up how I treated Anna I didn't mean none of that shit it hurt me to know I said all that shit

But i'm not gone keep bringing that up i'm learning how to stop thinking in my past and fucking shit up.

Right now I'm tryna see what's going on bout this Yanna situation.

"Paris bitch I will fuck you up!" Yanna yelled.

"Watch that bitch word." Me and Mouse said.

"Teriyanna you foul asf ian never did no shit like that behind yo back." Spazz said.

"But ian trippin over no bitch that look like a mushroom I can have a new bitch in less then 1 week." Spazz said shrugging making is laugh.

"And Teryanna id never go for you talking bout you can treat me better bitch get yo munch mouth ass the fuck on." Mouse said mugging her.

"Really Mouse so you don't want me? I broke up with spazz to be with y-" Yanna said.

"Bitch I broke up with you shut that shit up." Spazz said waving her off making us laugh.

"And bitch I don't want you never wanted you." He said.

"So you'll really choose Anna over me, and how you let Teeski take her from you y'all some fucking weirdos round here." She said sounding dumb asl.

"Yes I would and I never had Anna so she didn't get took from me." He said.

"Teriyanna get the fuck out." Spazz and Anna said.

"Bitch this ain't yo house don't tell me what the fuck to do." Yanna said.

"Bitch shut the fuck up and get out you talk too much." Anna said kicking her out literally and we laughed as she closed and locked the door as Yanna started banging on the door.

Few minutes later Ronnie called saying open the door.

"I broke up with that bitch Kaylan she just kept talking shit and I maybe or maybe not smacked that bitch." He said sitting down.

"Good her nasty built ass had to go you wasn't feeding her anyways bitch too skinny." I said and they laughed.

"I told her sit on my face one day bitch almost broke my nose with her boney ass I wanted to cry." He said as we got to cracking up.

"Sissy come beat that bitch Teriyanna ass look at what she did to yo car and Kyla joined her so I smacked that bitch and kicked her ass out my house." Kemo said walking in.

Anna hopped up so fast and we followed her.

"Damnn." Me, Ronnie, Mouse, and Spazz said.

They keyed the fucking car I brought for her last week and and put whore and all type of bad shit on there I was damn near finna put my hands on them bitches.