♕40♕

𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒔
𝙺𝚊𝚎 | 𝙰𝚗𝚗𝚊

Mari & them stayed at a hotel last night except for me, key, Ty, Rocky & of course Kai

I got up & looked around & seen Ty eating breakfast & Key & Rocky still sleeping.

We all slept in the same room the boys slept on the pullout couch that was in the room.

"Can I have some?" I asked him & he side eyed me.

"I just want a piece of turkey bacon & some of yo eggs." I told him smiling looking at the eggs they looked untouched & then he let me get some.

"Who tf made these eggs?!" I heard Ronnie yell just as I ate some these eggs was salty asffff all that damn seasoning.

Ty started laughing.

"That's why them bitches was untouched on my plate." He said laughing.

"Why you ain't tell me?" I asked him.

"Shit you wanted to be greedy so." He said shrugging laughing.

"Kai downstairs with pops so don't panic." He said & I nodded.

I went to the bathroom once I was finished I washed my hands.

Ian see no paper towels or a dry towel so I looked around before I dried my hands on they decorative towel.

"Ma ma." Kai said as I walked into the kitchen.

"Hey handsome." I said kissing his cheeks.

"Here Anna eat some of these eggs." Reggio said.

"Don't eat that shit." Bam & Ronnie said at least I know they got me my own brother I shared the womb with let me eat that salty ass shit.

"Shit salty asl & don't nobody wanna say who made it." Ronnie said.

"All jokes aside who made these fr?" Bam asked.

"Me." I looked & seen that Kierstan was the one that made the eggs.

"You bold asl for that shit what devil possessed yo ass to put so much seasoning?" Ronnie asked her looking at her like she was slow & my dad laughed.

At this point ian gone tell them to watch they mouth no more they just gone keep cursing in front of Kai anyway.

"Aye ride to the store with me I gotta go to a few places you ain't gotta get out." Mari said & I went to go grab a jacket out my bag & put on my claw slippers I still had on sleeping clothes.