♕13♕

𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒔
𝙺𝚊𝚎 | 𝙰𝚗𝚗𝚊

I currently just got inside the rehabilitation building and was now asking for my mom Mouse, Marlo and Bdot was in the car

"How may I help you sweetie?" The lady at the front desk asked.

"I'm here to visit Tonya Legend."

"Ok lemme see." The lady said typing something in on the computer.

"She's not checked in here anymore she had escaped and ran with some man a few months ago she's done this plenty of times and came back and said she's only here to do it for her kids and you look somewhat like her when she was healthy so you must be one of her kids and usually she's be back a week later but she hasn't came back yet." The lady said.

"I'm sorry I talk a lot ion even think I was supposed to tell you all of that miss."

"No it's ok if you don't mind do you know how many kids she had?" I asked.

"She said she has 8 kids plus you so 9 I have a picture of a few of em if you'd like to see." She said and I nodded my head then she went to go get them I guess.

"Here you go sweetie she has 7 boys and one girl which is you and your the youngest." She said.

As I was looking at the picture I seen one that looked familiar and it was Rocky ain't that some shit wait till I tell him this shit I had took a picture of all of them.

"I know him people say we got the same features but different skin tones which is obvious cause he's lighter then me." Yea I gotta go I talk too much too.

"Y'all do, I have 2 of your brothers contact info if you'd like to get in contact with them?" She said.

"Yea id like that." I said smiling.

"Here you go this one is Cammy but he likes to be called Camo and this one is Riley but he likes to be called Ralo." She said.

"Riley is my second middle name ok thank you I gotta go." I said cause now i'm talking too much fr cause don't nobody know that.

"Alright I hope y'all do good." She said going back to her desk.

"Thank you miss.." I said.

"Janet call me janet."

"Thank you miss janet your such a sweet lady." I said as she smiled and I walked out.

"Y'all would not believe this shit Rocky is my brother and I have 6 other brothers and I'm the only girl so it's 8 of us and my moms not there anymore she escaped some months ago with some man." I said.

"What the fuck I think ik who the man is." Bdot said mad.

"Who?" I asked curious.

"Don't worry bout it." He said and I just left it alone then laid back on Mouse.