♕37♕

𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒔
𝙺𝚊𝚎 | 𝙰𝚗𝚗𝚊

This the worst part we were now lowering him into the ground

Man I swear this shit hurt ion want nobody to experience this type of pain like that was my husband, the father of our first born child that was my everything I just don't know what imma do now.

Like I don't wanna move on & find me something new, because my heart is with Mouse.

But maybe I just need time but i'm not looking for no relationship no time soon at all.

I'm good right now I just need to focus on me & my son I gotta make sure he straight before anything.

So he can remember this when he gets older.

So he can be like "My momma always made sure I was straight no matter what." Type shit.

"Anna lets go." Ronnie said with a tear rolling down his face picking up Saint car seat he fell asleep.

Then my brothers got up & started walking towards the car but stopped.

"It's ok sis we got you." They said hugging me as I cried.

"We gone change then go to yo house with you we know you ain't going to eat with them." Rocky said & they agreed.

"Alright." I said nodding.

"See you later momma." I said hugging her & she tightened the hug.

"I love you Anna tell yo brothers that everyday you don't know when your gonna lose em but also try to be prepared when you lose them." She said.

"It's hard but you gotta try you got to remember everybody dies someday we just don't know when that day is so always tell the people you love that you love them." She said letting go from the hug.

"Alright momma I love you too." I said kissing her cheek.

"Bring Kai to see me sometimes." She said smiling.

"I will." I told her smiling back.

Then I got i'm the car with Ronnie & them.

"Who took him out his car seat?" I asked.

"His lil ass woke up crying tryna get out the car seat then he starting sliding under the buckle cause somebody ain't buckle the other part." Ronnie said.

"Nigga that somebody is you." Kemo said as Ronnie just stared at him blankly.

I just chuckled & put him in his car seat correctly before spazz pulled off.