Chapter 8. (Under Rewrite)

It's been an entire week since Izuku and Ochako's first day at U.A, and only the halfway mark of when Izuku's first rut starts, and a week until the official U.A dormitories open for the students and school staff. And unbeknownst to them, today was a very special day, and it will push the draconic greenette to his absolute limit.

Right now, the couple were busy waiting for their teacher for their final lesson of the day to arrive and tutor them, Ochako sitting on Izuku's lap and burying her head into his chest while Izuku had both his arms and wings wrapped around her as they hummed in both delight and satisfaction of the feeling of each other's warmth.

Until Ochako was forcefully pushed off.

Katsuki: "Oy, Shit Nerds!"

And suddenly their bright and wonderous moods have gone up in smoke, Izuku's in a literal sense.

When Ochako was pushed onto the floor by the hot-headed blonde, Izuku immediately locked onto the Katsuki's eyes, his own flaring with bright orange fire within them as he stood straight up on his, glaring at the explosive pomeranian as he stared down at the brunette that he had pushed to the floor and walked up to her.

When he got next to her, he flipped her around and grabbed the collar of her shirt as he spoke to her with such demand, it was honestly to shocking for Ochako to give a reaction straight away.

Even with the demand, he gave her.

Katsuki: "From this day on round-bitch, you're mine. Now get up and sit on my lap rather than the ten-ton sack of villainous reptile flesh."

What did he just ask her!?

Was Katsuki seriously commanding Ochako to be his girlfriend, him, the hotheaded twat who tortured both her and her soulmate for years!? She was too shocked to give a response to the blonde as he lifted her off the ground.

Thankfully, Izuku was far less shocked and much more angry to give a response to Katsuki.

Izuku: "Katsuki Bakugou...WHAT did you just say?"

Hearing the stern and slightly pissed off voice of the masculine cinnamon roll speak out to him, Katsuki let go of Ochako and turned his head to Izuku and saw two vicious orbs staring back at him with vile anger and malice, the heat radiating from him increasing slowly as the dragon boy approached the teen that he absolutely despises down to his burning heart.

Katsuki: "What does it look like Deku, I'm taking round face as my girlfriend, away from your ugly, scaly ass."

Izuku: "Hate to burst your bubble shithead, but she's already occupied by none other than yours truly. Now let her go before I turn you into nothing but a smouldering pile of bone dust."

Katsuki: "You can't talk to me like that, I have a heroes quirk, unlike you! I'll make this floaty bitch here mine, one way or another!"

Ochako: "Sorry Katsuki, but I'm already Zuzus' girl."

Katsuki: "No you're not, your my bitch now!"

Ochako: "If you don't believe me, then I'll show you...Hey everyone, want to know who I belong to!? Definitely not this attack dog here!"