21

—

We were at the super market. After dexter left my room, quite mad may I add, Alejandro and I rushed to the supermarket because he basically kicked us out. I didn't know what business Dexter had to deal with to the point we were kicked out, but I'm hoping to find out soon.

"What are we even missing?" Alejandro asked. He looked quite hot, I mean, he always does, he held a bag of chips inspecting it, "And since when do lays sell fucking BBQ chips?" He looked up at me, pointing at the chips.

"I dunno," I shrugged before looking at him like he was crazy, "Since forever? Have you been living under a rock?" I asked, chuckling as I grabbed the bag of chips from his hand and threw it in the cart.

"I mean I've been homeless so." He told me, making me frown. It was sad seeing that such young boy was homeless, I'm glad he's living with us now, that's the only good thing that came from the purge.

"Anyways," I quickly changed the subject, "Ooh should we get flavored milk?" I asked. I was confused as to why they were selling flavored milk.

Now Alejandro was the one looking at me like I was crazy, "Hell nah." He shook his head, a look of disgust on his face. I laughed lightly and put it back, it was strawberry flavored milk.

Suddenly, Alejandro's phone started to ring. He quickly pulled it out and furrowed his eyebrows, I wondered who it was since he didn't have anyone other than Dexter and Myself. Dexter. Ugh, what now.

"Hello?" Alejandro replied to whoever was on the phone. I assumed it's Dexter. He walked away from me as if I'm going to steal his phone any second.

I sighed and continue looking through the aisle. A hard rock like chest hit me and I swear I almost fell to the ground, I looked up seeing a dark skinned guy, his hair was braided up in some sort of way; "I'm sorry, I should've watched where I was heading to." I quickly apologized.

He chuckled, "Nah nah its all good," He shrugged, his eyes were on me as he started intensely, "You alright though?" He asked, placing a hand on my shoulder. I started to get uncomfortable but then i realized that he was just checking up on me.

"Uhm yeah yeah." I quickly nodded my head. I glanced behind me seeing Alejandro nowhere in sight: I quickly got scared. What if the guy is after me? What if he's one of Mattia's buddies and they're looking to find me.

"I'm Roshaun," He sent me a small smile. His smile somehow assured me that he wasn't dangerous, suddenly a woman behind him called out his name, "I have to go, fuck," he paused, "I hope I get to see you again." He sent me one last smile before walking away.

That was weird.