TWO. II

SEASON TWO
CHAPTER TWO
TRICK OR TREAT, FREAK

        SLIDING HER FEET INTO THE RED heels her mother had lent her for the night, a honk could be heard from outside her house

SLIDING HER FEET INTO THE RED heels her mother had lent her for the night, a honk could be heard from outside her house. She took one last look in the mirror, fixing her curled up hair a little before grabbing her leather jacket and leaving the house.

"Hey, Sandy," Billy greeted her when Monty opened the passenger's door of his car. She took a seat and smiled at him. "We're matching!" She exclaimed, gesturing to his leather jacket.

He started the engine and the car moved as he smiled. "Yeah," he said, "You look pretty."

Monty averted her gaze from him. "Thanks," she muttered.

She had planned her costume a while ago, even if it wasn't that creative. She decided on going as Sandy from Grease, curling her hair up and simply putting on some tight leather pants and a tight off-shoulder shirt. To top it off she combined the two items with a black, wide belt by Dior. And her infamous leather jacket.

"You excited for the party?" Billy asked.

"Um, I don't know. Kind of," she said honestly, "Wasn't really in the mood for partying in a while."

Billy put his free hand on her thigh as he drove and said, "Look, we're gonna have a great night."

She put his hand away, uncomfortable with the sudden touch by a stranger.

"Sure," she said, not entirely convinced. She hadn't been in the mood to go to a party where Steve and Nancy would be dancing together and making out in front of her eyes. Not exactly what she considered a fun night.

When Carol first mentioned the annual Halloween party, Monty told her she wouldn't go. But Carol had other plans and started to try and convince Monty for about a whole month, until Monty finally gave in. She basically on went there because of Carol.

Another party she went to because Carol had told her to.

"Okay, Princess. We're here," Billy pulled her out of her thoughts as he parked the car in the street of Tina's house. Billy hurriedly got out and went around the car to open the door for Monty.

"M'lady," he said as he put his hand out for her, crouching down a bit. Monty laughed, putting her hand on his and said, "What a gentleman you are."

Billy grinned. Monty saw Steve and Nancy on the patio. He had an arm around her, both of them watching Billy's and Monty's arrival and their interaction. She thought she saw Steve frown, and her assumption was confirmed when Billy said, "Looks like King Steve isn't that happy to see his old pearl with a guy."

Monty grinned at Steve as she grabbed Billy's arm and dragged him towards the front door of Tina's house.

"Let's get this party started."