TWO. VI

SEASON TWO
CHAPTER SIX
THE SPY (PART TWO)

         HEAVING DOWN BUCKETS that were filled to the rim with meat from Steve's car to the ground in the woods, Monty, Steve and Dustin were in search of D'Art, Dustin's weird bitch-faced monster pet

          How and why Monty had ended up babysitting a ten-year old with her ex-boyfriend she still had feelings for was unknown to her. But, she wasn't complaining. Which was weird, considering she had something to complain about, like, all the time.

         Dustin's walkie-talkie made some noises, and a voice could be heard, and she assumed it was Dustin's friend, but Monty had other things to do than listen in on their conversation as she and Steve were preparing the gasoline and buckets they had brought for D'Art to lure and then burn and murder him, just like they did a year ago.

         "The gasoline brings back memories, huh?" Steve said, laughing lightly as they were both crouching down.

         "Yeah," Monty said, "Though it's a little unfair. You got to keep your bat and I lost my hammer?"

          Steve laughed while shoving his bat into his backpack. They both stood up and Steve put on his backpack before shutting his trunk. He said, "Alright, let's go," before looking at Monty, who had stared at him the whole time.

          "What's wrong?" Steve asked.

          Monty blushed when she realized he had caught her staring at him. "Uh, nothing," she said, turning around and grabbing a bucket, which made her let out groan. She hadn't expected it to be that heavy.

          "Need me to carry it for you?" Steve asked.

         "I'm fine," she said before she went first, leading the way.

          Steve and Dustin were trudging behind her, occasionally throwing some meat out and following Monty to the junk yard.