Got drip

"No. If you don't stand correctly you will fail as a ballerina." My dance coach said to me angrily.

"Does it look like I wanna be a dancer?" I said with a dead voice. Coach scoffed. "Were done for the day go home." She said walking towards the other girls.

You picked up your bag and headed to the changing rooms. A few girls already being in there. Some talking, gossiping, so on so on....
But you cant deny you ignored them. Because heck, drama is fun to listen to if your not involved.

"Did you hear about the jostar family's new son!" Blonde girl said all cherry.

"Yea but I herd from other girls that he's a total hunk~" A tall girl spok slowly.

"I bet Jonathan is happy for having such a brother." The girl with the lacy bra said in monotone.

You grabbed your stuff after changing. Thinking of poor Jojo.

"His name, I believe is dio." A younger girl said to that group. They all giggled finding it cute.
'Dio.... Weird name but I ain't gonna judge.' You thought walking out.

You dont like going home. Yes you may be rich and living the limelight, but you are forced to do things you dont like. And for being adopted your treated of less. Being a middle child out of 5, your usually forgotten. Dad is never home and is always out but he is a good man. Mother how ever, is a fat, cowlicking suckin, cunt. She treats her own children like normal people, but me. I know i was dads decision. And mother just went with what he said.

Fine by me, I guess. Walking into the manor, I see my younger sister reading a book and taking notes. Shes at least nice to me. Very quiet and respectful. "Afternoon Jane." I said walking by her and in response i got a "mhm"

Waking up the stairs I then see my older brother being chased by another younger sister.

"Y/n!!!! Helppp!!!!!" he yelled running down from my sister. He hid behind me. "Listen brat move." my sister said to Me rudely. I sighed.
"Hey sliv wanna go to town with me?" You asked the poor man. He nodded then dragged me towards the door.

"Why was she mad at you?" You asked sliv. He sighed. "I took some of her make up..." He said looking down.

"You couldve taken mine or janes. we never use the ones mother gave us." You said looking at the tall man. His beautiful brown hair blew nicely in the wind, his emerald eyes were a lot similar to fathers. He sighed.

"I know that I am basically a failure because of my sexuality, just wish people wouldn't be so mad about it." He said looking down. "Just born in the wrong time." You said, for it being the 1800s, people hated the homosexuals. Big hate.

After walking around the two of you saw a crowd of people. Looking at each other y'all walk towards the crowd. Sliv got to see but because people being tall you couldn't necessarily see. Sliv picked you up over his shoulders. "Thanks!" You said happily he smiled. Looking out wards you then gasped. 'Jonathan jostar. and George jostar.' You thought shocked. Hearing their carriage shuffle again a blond boy came out. 'Dio?' As if sliv read your mind he nodded. Sliv actually got to meet them not long ago, for business with George, he said that they were all fine gentlemen, but dio seemed mischievous. He definitely looks like it.

"Pardon me but does anyone know where l/n manor is?" Jonathan shouted. Sliv than raised his hands. "Hello George!" sliv said loudly making people make a path way towards the jostars. He walked over with me on his shoulders. I think he forgot. "Sliv let me down..." You said quietly. He gasped. "Oh haha sorry." He said letting you down. George and sliv bagan talking as the other 3 of us stood there awakerdly. You sighed feeling annoyed. Why? On the way here you wanted to bring sliv to a new Italian place.

Jonathan came up to you. 'So tall.... I know I'm only (height) but... He's maybe 7ft I swear...'

"Hi im Jonathan jostar you can call me Jojo for short. And you are?" He asked grabbing you hand giving a light kiss to it. You smiled,

"Im y/n l/n. The adopted one into the family and 2nd oldest." You said stoticly. Jonathan looked at you and smiled. "Nice to meet you y/n, such a kind woman." He said kindly.

Dio watched from a few feet away. Aftet a bit of talking he came up to us. "I'm guessing your dio?" You said again stoticly. He nodded. "And whom are you? Mr.slivs girlfriend?" He questioned. You started to laugh. "Oh lord. Thats a funny joke. No no no I'm his younger sister. y/n l/n." You said with a toothy grin.

He just stared at you weirdly. Sliv waved you over. You waved to the boys and walked away.

"Dio shes like you shes adopted." Jojo said looking at him. Dio raised a brow. "What's that supposed to mean Jojo?" Dio said taking slight offense to that. Jojo smiled, "well you should try to befriend some people of similar backgrounds or tastes. Not to be rude!" Jojo said quickly.

Dio scoffed. "I have higher taste than women like her. She's definitely not womanly." He said walking back to the carriage.

Watching you from the front window he saw your clothing choices. Its almost If a farm or factory worker. Overalls and long sleeves. "not even a dress...." He mumbled.

---

"Y/n ive herd you are really good at dancing and instrumental writing. Would you be Interested in being in a school for that?" George asked. You politely decline. He questioned.

"Because im not completely into it. Something I don't wanna be forced to be in. What I really wanna do is fighting. Or being alone and traveling." You said happily. George looked at you weirdly. "You do you miss. If anything my boys are very strong and could train you if you see fit." he said slowly. "But I suggest you should do something more womanly." He said reassuring. You smiled at him and took a deep breath. "Well im just not into that same stuff as the girls of today are." You said with a sigh at the end. Mr.joestar patted your shoulder and smiled. "such confidence! Makeing me feel young again." He said and you and sliv smiled. "Well if you could show us to your home, for I'd like to discuss business if thats alright?" He asked. Sliv looked at me and came to my ear. "when does you know whom get home?" sliv asked a tad worried. "She won't be home till late." You whispered. He nodded and told mr. Joestar the way.

"Well lets get going before it gets dark." George said shooing us to the carriage.
'Wow cramped..' You thought. Sitting next to Jonathan and dio felt weird.

'I'm the smallest thing in here. Human wise.' You thought. Your brother and Mr.joestar were chatting away as the ride was slowly getting towards your home.
Hopefully your mother doesn't come home. Shed be a complete nightmare. Same with the 2nd to youngest sibling.

Sliv the oldest at 20, me the 2nd, Jane the 3rd, Reign at 4th, and the youngest ken.

Since dads always away sliv and on occasion jane are nice to me. Reign is always mean to me no matter what, and ken ignores me, he's smart for a 5 year old. And mom she's blaming me for dad not being home so she treats me as dirt, forces me to do stuff so our familys name looks good. And that I'm not her blood. I have nothing really against her. She is my mom after all.

After sitting awkwardly we made It home. We all walk out and I run inside to see who's home. Looking through the kitchen, and living room, you give a thumbs up to sliv.
They all came in and took a seat.
"Hey y/n, why don't you give the two boys a tour of the manor." Sliv said as he saw me about to go to my room. I look back at him with a stoic look but nod. "This way." You spoke and the two boys got up and followed you.

"Ms y/n, if you dont mind me asking ...."