®Flynn©

Dio watched as you fell. Your beautiful H/l h/c flowing as your eyes closed.

For once he felt bad. You were one of the only few that he considered trustworthy, even when you randomly disappeared, he still considered that.
He did like you. You did take his fancy when he was younger, when you came over alot. He was jealous that father always made him work extra hard, so he never got to see you as much. Always with Jonathan instead of him.

He still wishes you woud play a arm wrestling game. Even without a bet.
Seeing you basically kill yourself made him angry. He went to that woman who was now trying to run for the door. She was too late, he froze her legs and slit her throat. He let out a frustrated sigh.

'I send my prayers, my lovely y/n.' He thought cleaning up the body.

           --- years later again---

Its been ages since you were basically declared dead. Even you knew that.
But your body is still alive. How? This scientist, who found you wanted to use your body as a subject for freezing.
The ocean kept your youth, since technically you were in a coma. You only hit your head when you fell. Nothing pierced, or broken. Maybe your lungs may or may not have some water in them but thats fine.

He found you after a few weeks of you being on a sea shore. Taking you in he checked for a pulse. It was faint but still there. He grabbed your body and put it on a table in a very very cold room. There was multiple freezing factors. He had made a little patch of stone and water. He prepared the Stones and water. Putting your body in the water, he put these natural cold stones in the water which made the water basically freeze. Putting a cover over the hole, he left and locked the door. The man kept your body clean, and healthy as you slept. He eventually started a business. Since your still a success of a body. You were held like this for more than several years. And when I mean serval, I mean a good Centenary. It was 1885 when you basically died, and so that means 100 years later its 1985.
You awoke. Not being able to move, or speak, you open your eyes.

You see a weird looking motion on a class box? And these people surrounding it. finally being able to move your fingers you made a scratching sound.

A few of them turend around and walked towards you. "Oh shes awake..."
A girl spoke, her bun bounced as she started walking close to you.
She pressed a button  and a glass like thing moved to the side.

"His oldest project. so sad hes not here..." A man with swirly glasses said looking at you. They put a blanket around you and got you to a little couch.
after a bit of heat and relaxing.
You spoke. "What year is it?" You asked.

"oh her accent. I thought shed be Muslim or from Egypt?" The girl spoke.
The man nodded. "Miss whats your name?"

"Umm.. Y/n joestar?" You spoke soon realizing the mistake but they put it in the machine thing already. "Well since your technically more than 100 years old, and look 20... Just say your 20." The man spoke.
they started explaining Important historical functions, and technology, how they work and such.

So you were all set till. 
"Um... Do i have any family I can maybe be with?"

"Oh yes you do! Since you basically just gave a last name will find people who have that..." The girl said.
She did some very loud, aggressive typing. She gasped and wrote down an address. "Jay, take her to this place and say her last name. They'll know what to do." The girl said going back to some more typing.

The man and you hopped into what they call cars. "Ah shes a beautiful 1969 mustang convertable~" the man cooed.
You felt fascinated. The wind blowing in your now messy hair. Music coming from the sides of the car. It felt so... So surreal...

"What music is this??" You asked going with it. "Blue oyster cult. Its a good song!" The man said turning into a big building.
We get out and these men came up to us. Especially this one old guy. Or maybe he's just not that old?
"Sir is this y/n joestar. She was from 1880, our business for body freezing." The man then handed the older man a paper. "Shes in your hands now. Take care." He said then leaving.

The man looked at you then coughed. "um okay. Y/n i am Joseph joestar, and the building your in Is the speedwagon foundation. I am heading to Japan for other family. you are welcome to come with." He spoke looking at you with a sad expression.

"Uh sure." you spoke. So this must be Jonathans great grandson. Definitely kept body training in the blood..

"What is this place.... Its crowded.." You spoke slowly. "Its an airport what'd a expect?" Joseph said taking a seat next to you.
Then everything went fast, you were suddenly in air. "Woah this is amazing!" You said looking out the window. 
The old man and you talked. You thought might was well go with being a joestar. Cant really go back either.

"So, that means you knew my great grand father!" He spoke. "Jonathan joestar, ive herd many good things about him from my g-grandmother." Joseph spoke remembering old times. "Oh what was her name?" You asked remembering one girl Jojo loved.

"Erina was her name, shes in a better place now. But when I was younger shed talk some sense into me haha." He said with a genuine laugh. "She was so kind, I can't imagine her in her cunning days." You said with a laugh.
After a bit of more small talk, he began to doze off while you just enjoyed the views and thought on how many people you knew are now dead.

'No more jojos Beatles, or dios arm wrestling, or even slivs make up fiasciaos... God... Is this fate? Trying to tell me im a chosen one or something?' You thought as you stared to drift into snooze land.

---

"Woah ive never been to Japan! I think I like italy more to be honest.." You said to Joseph as the two of you walked to a house. "Italy? How?" He asked.
"I moved there due to family work. I ran into a man who had a cool hat. His name was... Um..." you thought then snapped your fingers. "Barren zeppili!" You smiled feeling accomplished. "I knew a zeppili, I believe that was his grandfather." Joseph spoke sadly. You decided to drop the subject You just gave him a small smile. Finally making it to the doors, a woman answered. "Papa!" The blonde girl yelled giving the man a hug. "holly sweetie!" He hugged back.

We walked in. "So who's this young lady." She spoke setting down tea. "I'm y/n l/- joestar. my body was preserved since his great grandfather's time." You spoke slowly. 'Almost blew your cover y/n!'

She oooed. "well, Jotaro..." She continued on about the situation.

"Well head down that way." he said looking at you. Downing the last of the rosey like tea, you and Joseph left.
"Where we going?" You asked.

"A jail, my grandson is in there apparently." He said, you hummed. "Y/n, by chance you know the ripple or a stand?" He asked. You shook your head no,
"I've herd of it. But my time, the trainer I asked said its not for small girl like me.." You spoke still salty about it. He chuckled at your childish behavior.
"Maybe i can teach you." he spoke happily. Your eyes shined stars. "Hell yes!" You yelled happy as ever.
"I havnt felt this much excitement since I got to beat that nurse!" You yelled happily.

Joseph smiled. "To be young.." Joseph spoke, on the way he tried his best of his ability to explain a stand. Which you got a ground basics of.