∆.Jojo.∆

"Why do you dress so un lady like?" Dio asked staring daggers into your back. "Because I hate dresses, why do you stare at me so forcefully, dio?" You asked. Seeing the garden you saw ken reading with Jane. "The little boy is ken, and the girl is Jane. their both very quiet people." You spoke.

"Lady y/n you have such a nice garden." Jojo said amazed at the neatness there is. You giggled. "May I ask how much you keep ontop of you housekeeping?" He asks. "Oh haha I do a majority of it." You said with a small blush. "The gardens?"

"The gardens. Kitchen, rooms, bathrooms. We have house keeps, but they don't do alot." You spoke standing by a door. A big double set of doors. You stared at It for a minute but continued on walking towards the shed.

Dio and jojo looked back at those doors but kept following her.
The three kept getting along. All laughed and joked so on. "I'll be back in a bit, I gotta use the restroom." You said standing up off the little bench outside. The two nodded watching you leave.

"Jojo come with me to see those doors." Dio said looking at Jojo, "why? We could ask y/n-" dio cut Jojo off. "She'll most likely say no. She obviously didn't show us what's inside. You should know that Jojo."
He spoke waiting for a response. Sighing dio got up and started walking off. Jojo sighed and followed.

The two appeared by the doors. Dio grabbing the round handle, he pushed and it opened. The dark room was dimly lit with candles.
Walking in the door shuts behind them. 'Creepy.' Jojo thought.

One side of the room was a mini library, and the other half held a room. Walking into the room Jonathan cringed a bit. Seeing bloody ballerina shoes, jars of random liquids and syrings.
hearing the door open the two boys flinched. "Be quiet, and hide." Dio mumbled. Jojo nodded. Jonathan hid under a counter top and dio found a space between a shelving unit. The sound of heels echos through the tall room.

"Oh she's so gonna love this new syurim." a more mature womans voice rang throughout the room. The woman took a sharp object and dipped it in the jar of the now purple liquid.  Taking the object out it slowly dissolved on the towel. Dio watched being focused.

'fascinating' he thought. She snapped her fingers. A little girl came in, her maid dress bouncing as she walked, same as her twin tails.
"Mio fetch me y/n, she needs this treatment." the woman said crouching down to the child's height.
The little girl did a little salute, "yes ma'am!" She said then skipping off. The woman had a evil aura.

Jonathan felt curious. 'Why does she need y/n?' He thought. Seeing how there was jars of blood and jars of different liquids. He saw a book propped up on the wall to his left. He quietly grabbed It. Not being able to  see much, he only saw the pictures.
They were herbs and special chemical stuff.

He sat down the book but it slipped while doing so so it make a thud sound. It was the size of a English text book. He internally screamed. only being 15 he didn't want to be experimented on. The woman froze.

"Hello?" She looked out the mini rooms door. She then proceeded with caution. Jonathan and dio both let out a small breath.
The woman then knew she was being watched. She sat down her stuff and relaxed her body. Her right shoulder felt more stiff then the left. She walked towards dio. She stared at the book case.

"Somethings off here..." She spoke slowly. "Oh maybe its on the back side!" She spoke with a evil grin, as her hand reached the shelf, the door opened.

"You asked of me mother?" Y/n monotonely spoke. "Ah yes~ I need you to sit your unworthy ass down." The woman spoke. Dio and Jonathan went wide eyed. Both of them thinking. 'This is her mom?'

Her mom was some big famous woman who did fashion but was very smart in chemistry.
You sat on a stool, your arms propped on these little stands. The woman tieing the fabric around your forearms. No circulation.

"Alright dumb girl, today's new experiment is...." her mom said excited. "My purple haze~." She spoke like she was in love with her mixture. Y/n just looked her her shoes.

"Stop looking pathetic. Be glad your no longer in a orphanage. This is better." The woman spoke.
She then found your wrist vain, and shoved the needle in. You held back a scream. It hurt like hell. "Haha, now the other arm." She spoke in a sinister voice.

Dio and Jojo watched in horror. Jonathan wanted to Get up and do something, so did dio, but they stayed put. wanting to see what happens.

Your mom then sat waiting, after a good 10 minutes you stared to grow hot. Your skin turning a peachy color,. "Oh?" her mom started jotting down stuff, right as she was doing that you started to heavily breathe, pass In and out of consciousness, and mainly feel your body grow. Grow what? You dont know, your legs felt more bulky and your arms felt very loose, like your arms were vines. Taking long breaths in and out you then lost conscious.

Mother smiled evily. Looking at the blood on your arms coming to life. Rushing out to grab jars she ran out the room. Dio then bolted from his spot and went to touch you. Jonathan followed suit. Dio went to touch your shoulder but it was hot as a oven top. He retracted his hand. "Ow damn! Shes burning." He spoke Jonathan went to feel her head. "Her head is cool. Abnormlly cold." He said shocked. They herd foot steps. There was another door on the other side of the entrance door. They untied y/n. But her blood started to move and fight back.

The blood had a physical form, spiking from her arms. Like itd frozen but not. None leaking to the floor, blood manipulation. "I'll grab her legs and put her on my shoulders." Jojo said, dio nodded helping Jonathan. Jonathan put her legs over his shoulders. Dio realizing that he'd have to touch your lower area to help prop you up. He did gently, then being flustered.

The two ran out the door and were in the garden. "damn, its sunset. Has father left yet?" Jojo talked out loud. "Most likely not." dio said, they then herd a woman yell your name. The two ran to the front yard. They got lost of course, your clothes starting to burn away made the boys nervous. "Excuse me boys?" The woman spoke. Now they have a clear sight of her.

She sent dark vibes around her. Even dio felt taken back. "I think that's my daughter. Unless she's one of yours?" She asked walking closer.

Her heels clicking, her brown hair bouncing even for it being short. Her bright yet terrifying blue eyes glared the two as she gotten closer.....