Arc°°

"Listen dio, i know they'll destroy you." You said walking around your garden with him. "Your saying I'm not strong enough?" He spoke slowly. "Not like that hair gel, no." You said pointing towards his hair. He looked down and sighed. You felt bad but smiled. "Well truly i know all about their stands and none of your abilities." You spoke looking at the lantern on the ground. "I can stop time. For few seconds." He spoke, "and very strong stamina." You hummed, "alright! So I'm not gonna tell you their stand powers, but since you basically freeze time, youd have a 99% win." You gave s thumbs up, he smirked. "I dio will make sure the joestars will be eliminated, Wait- why 99% and not 100%?" He asked. You smiled.

"Because nothings perfect. Its like theres a 1% chance of behind killed by a cow in your life. Its still a possibility you could be killed by a cow. And it's a possibility you could lose... Even if its a 1%." You spoke clearly. He was amazed at your thinking, and that is was counterd by logic. He nodded knowing your right. "But.. The thing is jotaros stand seems to have more then what he's leading on.." You spoke. "how?" Dio asked. You thought.

"Stands may have more than one ability... Take yours for example. The world has strength and speed. Plush that time ability. Jotaro is just showing his strength by just punching literally everything.. He has an ability I feel it, but I dont know what..." You theorized. Dio looked down at you. "Heh, smart girl." He said all cheekly. you chuckled. "Well your not bringing much to the table. Hmm Mr.it was I dio?" You said doing an impression of him, he smirked. "That was a failed attempt of you being me. I could do you easily." He joked, your face dusted pink, taking that sentence a different direction. You smirked. "Oh yeah then to it~." You winked. He didn't catch on to what you said at first but... It then clicked. Before he could grab you, you walked back to the little island. He watched you, you looked up, "ya know... I wonder how jotaro and Kakyoin are doing.." You said to your self. Dio listened in, walking behind you. "You shouldnt worry yourself on such ignorant people." He said in your ear. With a sigh you smiled. "Well... I do. And their not ignorant.. those two really helped me have a decision to leave or stay." you spoke happily. Dio scoffed. "You liked jotaro at some point didn't you?" He asked a bit mad. You chuckled. "Yeah i did. But hey.. I never focused on him like i did you. Or went out of my way to get with him. Like a petty highschool crush." You said with a smirk, "wasnt i that?" He asked. You shrugged. "I think if you weren't homeschooled... Wed would've met around 7-8th grade. Maybe before that... We were like 12?" You said, Turing around to look back at him. "And you basically ya know having me thinking you died had me think I had to move on and I did... Kinda?" You said looking at him in the eye, he sighed. "I could say the same, but not about the moving on part. I tried with other women.. But none could ever match your... Weird amazing self." He said with that smirk that you love.

"Good and also dio." You chuckled evily. He raised a brow. "if you bring in anymore women..." you paused... He stepped back a bit. "I'll make sure to end things in any way you wanna take that." You said smiling sweetly, dio nodded. "Not like I would anyways... I have you and not just for that reason." He spoke softly, grabbing a lock of your hair. the moment was slow. Holding each other... Kissing passionately..

--lemon--
And so one thing led to another. He carried you back to the room, slamming you down on the bed. You smirked, so did he. Kissing more deeply, speaking French like it was fluent. This went on for a while, getting heated. He was leaving love bites all over your neck and torso. He ripped off your top as you pulled off his tight turtle neck. As you did so, you pushed him over, sitting on him cowgirl style. Feeling his buldge poking you, softly riding against it. You smirked leaning down and leaving a mess on his chest like he did yours. He pulled your hair slightly, you smiled having the dominant position. you stopped all together, he fave was flustered, you smirked proud of your art work. you pulled at the hem of his pants, he nodded, he thought it was gonna go a certain way... But nope, you went 180.
Grabbing his dick and slowly licking the sides made him even more hard. Slowly gown down on him. You could hear him holding back, you stopped and looked at him. "Oh dont hold back those~ dio." You said in a seductive voice, he looked at you then closed his eyes. Going back to blowing him, he started moaning very quietly. You started picking up the pace, which caused him to push your head down, feeling a hot, salty liquid hit the back of your throat. He pulled your head up and back down, causing you to gag a bit. you forced your head back up, and took a breath. You could see dio panting, you smirked, you started to tease him a bit. Licking the tip and using your hands. He growled. "Such a tease y/n..." He said darkly. "Yeah? What you gonna do about it? Hm?" You asked with a smirk. That looked turend him on even more. He sat up and got ontop of you, pinning you. He starting kissing you more roughly, and he messaged your brest softly as he did so, making you whimper a bit. He then moved his hand from your boob to your lower area.
You flinched at the new feeling, which he took advantage of. Still kissing you, he rubbed you through your underwear, making you wet. He then went and began kissing your neck again, earning a few small moans. He smirked. "Now tell me... What's that turn on for you?" He asked in your ear, "seems you already know." You said lowly back. He bit your ear lightly, earning a bit louder moan, he licked the round part of your ear, while still having his hand between your thighs. He then sat up, you below him. He smirked evily, taking your pants off, exposing everything. Both, you and dios, clothes are now scattered on the floor. He bagan giving you head. The new feeling making you feel hot. You played with his hair as he did so, moaning loudly. He backed away, with a grin. Using his fingers, 1...2.. 3.. And you were going crazy. Holding in some, and panting as he sped up, watching you try not and moan, you felt it. Arching your bsck a little you finsihed in his hands, with a loud moan. He smirked, licking one finger. You sat there breathing heavily. You and him kissed a little bit more, before anything he asked. "You okay with this?" He asked in a sweet tone. You nodded. He slowly put his dick inside you. You hissed in pain. He moved your legs to his shoulders, which was comfortable.. But it was painful. You scrached his back as he stayed still, slowly, very slowly moving. After a few seconds, you nodded. You and him moving in sync. Matching eachothers moans. Him moaning your name, and you moaning his name.
Before he finished he out you on top. You began to ride him, while kissing him. his and your muffled moans into the kiss. The room feeling hot and heated, you sit back up, starting to move faster. You moved your hand up to his neck choking him slightly. which drove him crazy. you and him decided to change positions, doggy style.
It was a bit more pleasureful. And better than missionary. He leaned down, grabbing your neck like he had you in a head lock, and sped up, making you scream, you could feel his hot breath hit your ear, along with his breathing and moans.. You felt him finish, breathing heavily, you both lay down. Still panting, and you a bit twichy, you laughed. "Holy shit... My first time.." You said with a smile, he raised a brow. "you say thats your first time?!? No thats bull." He said with a serious yet shocked face. You laughed. "Yep, im surprised I didn't bleed..  And you can tell because im sure those other girls didnt scratch your back like that." You said with a smile. He nodded. "Chocking is a new thing..." he said with a chuckle. "Same with ears." You added. You both fell asleep in eachothers arms, under the soft and silky blankets.

You got really good sleep that night. Best in years.

(told myself I wouldnt write a lemon till I got experience and here I am.... With that experience- I hope u liked this chpt! Sorry for not uploading >> ))