∆somebody i used to know∆

"What do mean your leaving?" A man spoke. His voice sounding distraught. A chair like sound echoed, as if someone plopped into that chair.

"Well im sorry! I'm leaving because this relationship is boring me. I only stayed with you for that failure of a child, the cash I got out of it, the gifts, and much m-" the woman's voice was cut off by the man.

The two starting yelling back and fourth. Everything was really blurry.
The woman got closer to you. Her tight blue dress and curly brown hair bounced as she came towards you.

"And im taking y/n with me! You cant do anything about it!" She yelled running out of the house.

Those few days.... Being in different homes of men. You felt weird. Being a kid of a prostitute. It was like this for a few months. Living in different homes, by Exactly 1:05am me and mommy would leave.

But one day as I stayed in a little shop finding stuff for mommy, I saw a familiar man. "Dad?" You spoke to the man in the coat. He stared at you.

You dont remember much after that, but you were put in an orphanage.

Then everything changed when a wealthy man came into your life. .

Re-living in those days in a dream while you were asleep. Until you woke up.
Groaning, your back and neck were really stiff. You felt warm and cozy though. Opening your eyes, you see the dimly lit stone walls. 'Where the hell? Am I in hell?' you thought seeing alot of red fabric things around the room. Moving the silky covers, you see that your no longer in your school attire from Italy....

You remembered what happed.. ..

You then took notice of many bandages around your torso and your neck. Your clothes were no longer the long green dress you had on that day you left for here. You now had on a long sleeve crop top like top, and these baggy sweat like pants. Red and gold were the colors.

It took a while for yourself to get up. Everything felt sore, and worn out. Once you finally got up, you hopped over to the doors. Huge doors.. You pushed them open but didn't budge. 'I'm dumb.' You then pulled and they opened. Grinning to yourself, you walk into the dim hallway. After walking around and scanning your surroundings, you came to the conclusion of a few things.

'Im lost.'
'In a castle.'
'Im probably dead.'

Seeing another set of doors, that are even bigger than you saw earlier. Pushing this time, opend the doors with a screech. Seeing a big room, like a cathedral, you walked inside. Your feet make echos, causing even more to the sketchyness.

Seeing a flame finally. You then see a man on a balcony. He looked very built, and tall. Next to him was a woman. his arm wrapped around her. You looked away towards the left. on the ceiling you saw these bat like creatures, all of them looking at your every movements.
You smiled as you saw a chair.
You also convinced yourself this may br heaven. Not the best but the chair felt like it.

So you made yourself at home, and took a seat. The night sky looked beautiful.
But the moment was ruined by that man and woman. The woman started screaming and yelling. Jolting up, you see that the man was bitting her neck.
He put his Hand over her mouth.
"shush wench, you'll wake up my mistress." The man spoke. The woman tried to wiggle her way out but that failed.
You recognized that voice. Who's Is it though...

Getting up out of slight fear, you breathed in. 'Act cool, no fear a haha' you thought.
Walking up to the two unnoticed, you grab the girl and pulled her away, surprising the man. The woman clung to you like stink on Poo.
"Go sit in that chair." You whispered. she nodded and did so.

"Who the hell you think you are!  Ruining my time." He spoke. Getting a better look at him, the blonde hair, almost gay sounding voice....

"Dio?" You questioned. "Fuck you dead too?" Is what came out by accident. He chuckled. "Oh no, were both very much alive." He spoke getting closer to you.
"D-dont get c-close to h-him hes a monster!!" The woman yelled. Dio snapped his hands and something came down from the ceiling and was about to cut her head off. 

"TOUCH THAT WOMAN AND ILL MAKE SURE TO GIVE YOU GENDER REASSIGNMENT!" you snapped at the creature which stopped and backed away. "Gender reassignment??" He raised a brow.

"Dont even ask, and so why are you here?" you asked staring at him intensely. "Oh because this is my castle." He responded dryly. "Oh okay sorry I meant why am I here dio?"

"Because you technically saved my life by risking your own, even though I didn't need it." he spoke. You clenched your fist. "God damn it dio. I shouldve stayed in Italy. Fuck." You said turning around angrily about to find and exit.
But you were stopped by dio himself.
"Why don't you be my queen. Take down the joestars~" he spoke. this made more of the reason to be mad.

"Listen here, I don't wanna hurt Jonathan or any of his future bloodline." you breathed out. "And to think I risked my life for you..." You sat thinking of those times you both had fun, or played football. Yeah you may have hung out with Jojo more, but hanging out with dio was just as good.
Sighing, you were about to walk out when dio stopped you. turning around he hugged you. "Listen I'm sorry y/n, but I gotta do what I gotta do, and that involves the joestars." he spoke. "You either with me or not."

Looking into his golden like eyes, you sighed and felt the need to do so.
Grabbing his face you kissed him. Deeply. He was taken by surprise, but went with it. You backed off and inhaled.

"Yeah sorry no." you said walking past him towards the balcony. "I may be a girl, and small to you, but I'm smart and strong dio. next time we see each other...." you breathed in as you stood on the balcony top, "hopefully youll be a better person."

As you finished that sentence, you saw him run towards you, but you were already falling. "Y/n!!!!!" He yelled watching you fall.

"so this is what it feels like to be in love and die at the same time...." You said to yourself, watching the moon get smaller and smaller as you fell into the revene.
Seeing the rushing water get closer and closer you accept It. Everything that's ever happened to you flashes through your mind.

"Sliv! No your gonna be in so much trouble!" You spoke as he puts on make up for school.

"No, i bet you cant beat me at arm wrestling!" You yelled at dio, "I accept your challenge girl!"

"Ooooo what kind of bugs are those?" You asked Jonathan, he picked up a Beatle. "Its a rare stag Beatle. Their very unique for their little claws." He said handing you the bug.

What would my parents think? Both of them. My step dad would be crushed... My step mom would be fine, sliv would be devastated.... My real parents... Who knows...

Everything suddenly is black. Things changing, feeling cold.

'did i hit the water?' Was your lat thought.

..........

•••••••••••
^^^^^^^

∆∆∆∆∆∆
,,,,,,,,,,,