∆× 0I jOjO ×∆

Its been a few months since you've seen the boys. But since sliv got a job with mr.joestar, you get to go with him if you want too.
And you took your chances.
When ever you did go, you rarely got to see the two at once. If you were with Jonathan, youd teach him how to cook, or him and you would go outside and play games.
When you were with dio however, it'd be very awkward but towards the middle of your stay the two of you usually rough house, why? Because you always make bets, very pointless ones. And If not that you'd show him the benefits of gardening, and hed help you on any studies.
In general, if the 3 of us were together, wed go out to the town or watch people do fist fights.

But then you stopped seeing them. Why? Because your family decided to move somewhere else.
"Italy!!" You yelled in shock. "Shut up y/n." Your mother spoke sourly. Sliv was next to you dark faced.
"So pack up, were leaving in 2 days, first thing in the morning." The woman spoke as she slowly went towards the wine cabinet.
As the meeting ended, everyone left but you and sliv. "You can stay here. She cant force you to move, your an adult." You spoke pushing in your chair. The table looking dusty, adding to slivs mood.

He sighed. "Italy would be a great experience, but I finally got an apprenticeship here with the joestars..." He spoke slowly, the slight makeup smeering. You patted his head. "Stay here. I'm sure you'll be fine without us. Plus i can always visit. Rigghttt~." You said happily. He rubbed his nose and gave crocodile tears.

"Oh y/n your such a nice person how can you be so nice when you have this life." He sniffled as he continued. "You should stay with me!" He said with a giddy grin. You sighed. "Id love too, but I'm still under 18, and I genuinely wanna go..." You spoke softly. He whiped his tears away quickly. "Alright but you better send me letters!" He spoke giving you a hug.

---

"Bye sliv!" You spoke giving the man a hug, the boats horn going off. You waved at him as he cried into a handkerchief.

'Why do I feel like I'm forgetting something...' You thought. You kept trying to remember... But nothing.
Sitting down you then decided to sleep for a while.
----------

"Wheres y/n? She hasnt been here in a while?" Jojo asked dio, which he shrugged. "She might have found better friends Jojo. She hung out with you more." Dio said in a slight bitterly voice.
Jonathan sighed. "I'll ask pops.."

The two never found out, why? Sliv asked George to not tell them where they went.
Sliv had a beautiful idea, and for his sisters sake. He knew she was to independent to find someone, and he wanted her to be with one of the joestars. Why? Because why not. He thoughtd itd be cute. After years he just knows youd be even more stunning than you are now.

'Its a weird plan but it'll just work!' He thought to himself.

--
Few years later you came so accustomed to italy. The food, schooling, fashion. Everything was so fantastica!
Expect for the random bank bursts, or gang stuff. But that only happens kinda more late into the day or night.

You were actually always out of the house. You got a job. Since you chose your school, you went to a public one. That meant you were away from your crazy mom, and you got to see dad alot more.

But one day you ran into a man with an amazing checkered hat, and white coat.
"Oooooh amazing hat uomo!" You spoke in amazment. Why? Dunno just a cool hat man!

"Grazie, miss do you perhaps know where the docks are in this town?" He asked. You nodded, "I'm heading that ways we can walk together." You spoke and he nodded.

Barren zeppili was his name, apparently he teaches amazing fighting techniques.

"Could you maybe teach me sometime?" you asked enthusiasticly. He scoffed a tad. "This isn't something a mere child, or woman could do." He spoke, you rolled you eyes. "Fine but what ever your going to London for I hope you the best." You spoke getting up off the seat and onto the main deck.

Yeah you decided to runaway. Taking some money and valuables, you were on the way back to London.
Not telling sliv anything either.
After several bowls of shrimp and hours of sleep you finally made It back. Seeing a horse you hopped on It, the man next to it yelling at you. You did the heel thing and it started running.

Going through the streets, almost hitting civilians. You made it by your old house.
People inside talking and eating. You sighed but continued on. You remember the path to the joestar mansion.
As you got there you started smelling stuff burning. You stopped the horse when you saw the flames, confused you got off and saw no one outside. Panicking you breathed in and ran in. Seeing a man in another neat hat watch everything go down, George dead on the stairs.

"DIO!!?!!?" You herd a familiar voice. Snapping towards that voice, you saw Jonathan Holding someone by the ceiling. Is that?? "Dio?" You spoke. The man in the hat herd you, "miss you need-" you stopped him and walked in front of him. "I'll be fine." You said with a thumbs up.

Seeing where Jonathan was aiming dio, on the lady statue that brings good luck, he was gonna pierce dio. 'I may not know whats going on, but it feels wrong.' Your body moved on its own, jumping up on the spiked part of the statue. "Y/n?! Move!!!" Jonathan yelled a tad to late.

Feeling dios back collide into you, made your stomach get pierced. You didn't want it hitting your spine so you went with you left side of your stomach. Of course dio still got pierced, but not as bad as you. The spike got bigger as the lower you got. And you're side was about to be torn into two.

"Y/n?? Oh lord im so sorry!" Jojo spoke, you smiled slowly. "Go.... I'll b-be fine." You said slowly. He shook his head no, but then that other cool hat man yelled at him. He stared at you, "I'm sorry..." He then left. You felt dizzy, loss of blood, carbon in your body, weight...

Your eyelids. You tried to stay awake, but couldent. once your eyes closed you were out like a light. What ever water you had in your eyes came out.

'I remembered what I forgot...'