- A B C -

'Ya no... I'm sorry but I cant be with them anymore.' You thought, your migraine you had expanding. Seeing the clock said 3:49am, you got up slowly. And wrote a note, you did this for many reasons, mainly yourself. You kinda expected this to happen.
And to be very to the point. You just want a quiet life. Its sad yet true. Believe me, in love with thrill at times but when the situation in particular is basically like 'so were gonna kill your childhood love, family matters.' You kinda back off.  Making sure polneraff didn't hear you, you wrote the note.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆
Dear crusaders, I'm sorry for the late notice but I just can't do it.
Call me a pussy, or a loser I dont care at this point. If anything you need to know about me Joseph knows a good percent of It. and I dont know where I'll go, don't come for me itd be worthless. Maybe if I jump off something for the second time I won't survive. Kinda sad but true. I'm also leaving behind a book that has some information on certain people i ran into. Itll be next to my bed if you need It.
Thank you for training me Joseph and avdol
Grazie for being cool with me Kakyoin and jotaro
Thanks for being funny polneraff
Cya sometime in the future.
Go for holly!

Dearly yours truly ...y/n
∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

with that you grabbed your stuff and left. No one was out so you stayed close to the side walk. Taking out a cigarette you light it and actually smoke. Its a habit now. But the cloud came out and hung onto you. Watching the smoke come off the cig come onto your cloud as you walked.
--------

"Hey guys, wake up!" Polneraff yelled walking into the other rooms. They got up. "What is it. So early in the morning" Joseph remarked. Polneraff handed jotaro the note.
He read it out loud. "I wonder why she would..." Kakyoin then thought. "We've been kinda pushing her a side ya know." He said making his point clear. Polneraff then sat down a book full of notes on  possible enemy stand users.
Joseph looked through it. "Yea we have, but the outcome was great." He said kinda selfishly. He did feel bad but he knew you were strong, and that he couldn't waste time on the mission. You also had maybe forshowded to him on leaving.

The others however. Felt kinda bad. "In the note, it says that gramps knows all bout her?" Jotaro said looking at Joseph. "Well??" Kakyoin peered in, so did polneraff.
So Joseph explained your situation. They all kinda were taken A back, but understood why you left. But all had different hypothesis as to why.

'Were probably annoying.' -jotaro

'Shes maybe not ready with her strength.' -Kakyoin

'True love stands in her way, not to see dio get crushed by a very close friend.'
- polneraff

"stop making guesses, we need to get moving." Joseph said as they all got up to leave.

---

"So pretty." You said taking a tour of the temples, walking along the paths and such, taking pictures. You then see that picture of you and jotaro you had in your wallet, you sighed. 'Don't miss them. You need to keep ahead.'  So you continued. Day and night, out or in. one night you were walking to a hotel, and you felt something follow you. Taking a smoke, you made sure it surrounded the area you were in. You still felt it. Getting annoyed you see a bar open. Smiling you walked in. A really cozy bar was in the hotel. Jazzy set too.

Still feeling it? 'Paranoid?' You shook your head no, a man came up to you. "Miss there's someone out back asking for you." He said, "whatd he ask for?" You asked looking up.