3. Mr. Failure

It was 6 AM and Xiao Zhan was already impatiently waiting behind his desk for Yubin to show up. He's normally never the one to arrive this early at the company building but today he had to, to make sure that the plan he had in mind for getting back at Yibo was going to run smoothly.

He restlessly continues tapping his foot on the floor, glancing at his watch every few minutes.

His father and fellow coworkers would usually arrive around seven, which meant he had enough time if Yubin would show right now. 

With heavy panting, Yubin came in half running. Zhan immediately  sprang up from his chair and almost tackled the younger like an exited puppy wagging his tail.

''Did you bring it?'' 

''I did...'' Yubin muttered awkwardly and he pulled out clean woman panties from his bag and handed it over.

''but you still haven't told me why I had to steal my sister's panties. It's pretty embarrassing... and she'll be furious if she finds out''

Zhan looked around really quick to see if anyone was coming.

''it's not stealing, it's just borrowing. You'llbe fine'' he assured. ''anyway, the plan is that I'm gonna put these in the drawer of Yibo's desk, then go to my dad to tell him that someone informedme that Yibo has a bottle of liquor hiding in his desk. I'll make sure that mydad confronts him and then when they open his drawer they'll find the panties. My dad will think he had sex with some girl at the workplace and will fire him for it'' Zhan explained carefully.

Yubin slowly nodded his head as if he understood yet his expression seemed to say that he was a bit unsure about the plan.

''let's do this before that arrogant bastard shows up'' 

____________________________________________

Zhan had successfully succeed the first part of his plan, placing the panties in the drawer of Yibo's desk - making sure that it looked like it was messily thrown in there.

Now all he had to do was wait for Yubin to give him a sign, knowing that Yibo had arrived.

Once he got the sign he went straight to his father's office.

''Father, I have to tell you something''

Mr. Xiao looked at his son with his usual 'not pleased' expression.

''what now Zhan? I have to make an important call with someone, so you better not waste my time again''

Zhan pushed aside the displeased tone of his father and went on. ''father, this is important. Someone has just informed me that Wang Yibo had been seen hiding a bottle of liquor in his desk. Since it's forbidden I suggest you go up to him and check it out yourself'' 

He caught the reaction on his father's face changing to a more serious look. It wasn't something anyone would expect from Yibo, so hearing news like this was quite out of the blue. ''alright, I will go check. But this better not be a joke'' Mr. Xiao warned him. 

They decided not to waste anymore precious time and went straight to the desk of the man who would soon be into a large amount of trouble. 

Yibo - who was already busy with work on his computer, got up immediately when he saw his boss coming his way. He straightened the wrinkles in his suit and greeted him with a small bow

''Mr. Xiao, good morning''

''Yes, good morning to you too'' he paused. ''Mr. Wang, someone has informed me that you hid a bottle of liquor in your desk. May I ask you to open your drawer so that I could check?''