4. Seoul Day 1

''can you move your damn leg? You're hogging all my space''

''then how about you move your damn arm from my armrest''

With the plane having left off to Seoul, the bickering between Zhan and Yibo had started already. Well, the bickering mostly came from Zhan which led to a tension of irritation between the both of them.

They had just left a half our ago and he was already regretting his decision of boarding the plane.

Having to go to this magazine conference, meeting these stuck-up snobby egomaniacs – who are only focused on kissing each other's asses all day, is already bad enough. But the fact that he has to spend this upcoming weekend with man he couldn't stand was even worse. 

He sneaked a glance at Yibo, who's eyes currently were in resting mode. He watched the chest rise up and down slowly, seeming to be in a calm state. His gaze traveled upwards to the lips, nose and then the closed eyes.

'even when he sleeps, he still looks like handsome... how annoying' 

As if he could feel the eyes of the older man on him, Yibo pulled out one of his ear pods he was wearing and spoke; ''be careful. If you keep staring at me like that, you might end up falling for me''

The utterly surprised look on Zhan's face disappeared as soon as it came and was replaced with disgust. He made sure to let the other hear the loud scoffed that left his lips.

''your mouth sure is full of shit''

Zhan started shifting around in his seat, trying to find a way to sit comfortably.

He had never been much of a fan of flying and when he did, he hated it.

They were placed in business-class seats and even now he had problems with finding a way to sit quietly and relax.

''stop fumbling around''

He shot the younger a quick glare and hissed; ''shut up'' making sure that the next big sigh that came out of his mouth was loud enough to make Yibo understand how irritated he was.

''I can't believe that they even had to put us next to each other...''

Yibo's eyes flew open and finally paid full attention to the whining man next to him. ''you're free to leave and find another seat''

This made the other get up from his seat. ''maybe I will'' he retorted.

''maybe you should''

A deep low voice of a man sitting in the middle row of the plane interrupted the two.

''you can sit next to me. I don't mind a pretty looking man like you to keep me company'' he winked with a creepy smile. The man was probably around his 50's, bald, big and short and had the appearance of a creeper who would go around the streets at night, looking for young teenage boys to bother. 

Zhan would normally open his mouth and say something, however, he had never been in a situation like this himself. Usually men would try things like this on women but now it suddenly happened to him. He was starting to feel a little uncomfortable – but how could he not when some creepy old man looked at him like he was some four course meal?

Yibo had heard what the man said and had caught the uneasy look on Zhan's face. Anger was growing a bit inside of him when he saw that the bald guy's eyes were glued on the ass of Xiao. What the hell was wrong with this guy?

He sprang up from his seat and shot him a warning look. 

''he's with me'' The words came almost out if a vorm of a growl, low but dangerous.  He had to make sure that the guy understood the message loud and clear.  He wasted no time grabbing Zhan by his wrist and decided to switch places with him.