8. Do You Like Me?

''... excuse me?''

''sir, this joke isn't funny'' Yibo stepped in, sounding displeased and firm.

''oh but it's not a joke. Seeing the look on both your faces, seems to tell me that neither of you knew about this'' Yu Feng retorted. 

The grip Zhan had on Yibo's arm loosened, having his hands drop down like they were heavy rocks.

His stomach felt like it was turning and a nauseating feeling came up.

He felt as if he was punched and his first reaction was disbelief.

'why?' was the only question that came to his mind.

Why would his father sell the company?

Why would he sent him and Yibo to Seoul to attend a conference if he was going to end up selling the company anyway?

Why didn't he tell him about it?

And why would he sell the company to this guy?

All those questions spinning around in his head gave him a headache.

''I... I don't believe it'' he managed to say with a lump in his throat. ''why would he suddenly sell the company? especially to you?"

''Of course I know the reason why..'' Yu Feng looked at him with a thin smile. ''but it's not for me to tell you''

Yibo's patience snapped. His hand curled up into a fist, while he took a step forward - ready to physically attack the man. Luckily, Zhan was there to prevent it.

''don't...'' Zhan whispered as he was holding onto his arm again.

Yibo wasn't a person who would normally attack someone so quickly when he was angry, but now that his plan was shattered and because of the fact that he just couldn't stand this guy, there was no way for him to be able to control himself.

Yu Feng was watching him with amusement. ''well, I havesome other people waiting for me'' he grabbed something out of the pocketinside his coat and handed it over to Zhan. ''here is my business card. feel free to call me if you need a new job. I'll give you the best position in my company'' he winked at Zhan once again, receiving an disgusted look in return.

He then took a step closer to Yibo and put a hand on his shoulder. Leaning forward, he brought his mouth closer to the ear of the younger man. 

''as for you..'' he whispered. ''Lying about your resume to enter the company, stealing money from people, acting like a decent human being while in fact you're nothing but a con artist.. Mr. Wang, aren't you afraid that they'll find out the truth?'' 

Shit. How the hell does he know?

Yibo couldn't move a muscle. He felt a harsh pat on his back as Yu Feng walked away, disappearing between the groups of people.

He didn't want Zhan to notice that something was wrong, so he tried his best to stay calm - but deep inside he was cursing at himself. 

If he knows... who else knows?

''what did he say?'' Zhan interrupted his thoughts. 

''huh?'' he turned his head, staring blankly at the other. ''oh, nothing important'' 

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Yibo and Zhan had decided to leave the conference early, since they didn't have any reason to be around here anymore now that the company is most likely to be sold.