The introduction (Izuku's and Overhaul's backstory part one)

Hello you wonderful beings of earth or beings from another Galaxy or world. This is stuff to expect in this story.

As you hopefully saw from the title this is overdeku. I aged Overhaul down so no yell at me plz.

There is neglect in this and also abuse....

Bullying in this

Gay.

Murder

Villain Deku

Memes

Bad spelling (I won't go back and fix my spelling you can't make me MOTHER)

Bad Grammer (seriously it's bad)

References.

Bad drawing

Music

Um I can't think of anything else so bye?

Also...... THE MAN IN THIS CHAPTER AND THE NEXT TWO CHAPTERS IS NOT OVERHAUL. THIS IS AN OVERDEKU STORY IF YOU DON'T LIKE DON'T READ AND DON'T COMMENT ABOUT HOW THE SHIP SUCKS BECAUSE NO BODY CARES. SO PLZ JUST STOP. PLZ.

3rd person

"HEY GUYS! I THINK I HEARD SOMETHING FROM OVER HERE!"

"STUPID DEKU! WHERE ARE YOU HIDING AT!"

"Come on he is probably hiding over there in the woods!"

"DEKU WHEN WE FIND YOU YOUR DEAD!"

"YEAH! THERE IS NO TEACHER THAT COMES OVER HEAR SO WE DON'T HAVE TO HOLD BACK ON YOUR WORTHLESS SELF!"

The group of boys were walking closer to the small five years olds hiding place. This happened evey day. The small child would have to run away from the other children or else they would hurt him but today was different. He saved another kid from getting hurt. Even if the child ran away before he could say hi at least he saved someone! Right? They were right beside him now. His smol hands covered his mouth to muffle his heavy breathing. Suddenly he was pulled from his hiding spot and was now surrounded by his bullies. Needless to say the smol child now had many new scares to add to his large collection. Once he was sure his bullies left he sat up and packed up his school supplies and what was left of his Burt homework. He stood up and walked out of the forest. Well it was more of he limped out. They had hurt his legs pretty bad. He would have gone to the nurse but at this point she doesn't even try to help him. She just shuts the door in his face.

One hour later

Our smol protagonist was still walking home from school. The boy might be five but he was able to skip a few grades because he is just that smart. The other kids had pushed him in the mud. He hated the mud so he had to stay in the disgusting school bathrooms to clean the filth off. He would need to take a bath so no germs would infect him any more. Just the though of them makes him shutter. He was halfway home when he heard someone grunt in pain. He looked down the alyway and saw a really old man that was bruised head to toe. The small child didn't think twice about going to help the man. After all if he was going to be a hero then he would have to save people so why not start early, right? The man flinched when he heard foot prints coming close to him. He though it was his attacker coming back to finish the job. He instead saw a small boy with his own bruises and a look of pure innocents.

"H-hey can you walk, Mister?" - bean

"Y-es I can little one." - Man

The small boy offered his hand to the man and the man gladly took it.