beheaded

(so because I can I decided to show how our guy that killed Izuku and Kai died. So this is kinda like a part two of the one where they die.)

Death is included in this.

No one's point of view

A elderly looking man was dragged out of a dirty, dark, and cold cell. The man's hair was yellow but stairs with dirt with spots of blood and he was dressed in a orange jumpsuit. As he was dragged through the hallways many of the heros in there cells were begging for his life but the man being dragged said nothing.

Eventually they exited the dark hallway and in to a huge open area where hundreds of people gathered just to see him die. He was dragged up the stairs were Toga the executioner was waiting with a deadly stare. Once he was up the stairs his head was shoved in the guillotine. The guillotine was then locked and the crowd cheered as the man that was tortured earlier that same day would soon die. The man just smiled. Then he raised his head and looked at the so called 'king'. Then in a raspy voice he said something that no one heard over the cheers of the audience that wanted to see the man that killed on of there kindest rules die.

The king of Japan and soon the world, Shigaraki glared from his seat at the man. Eventually he raised his hand and Toga put her hands on the wooden leaver. The man took one last glance at a necklace made of a shard of glass before looking back up towards the new self proclaimed king of Japan. Shigaraki's hand came down. Toga pulled the leaver and the blade came down on the man's necm and decapitated him only for Dabi to completely burn his head that lay in a fire proof bucket. Toga took what was left of the body and through it in a huge hole in the ground. Though no one noticed that the necklace he was wearing flew off of him and landed in the mud just outside of the pit. Mr. Compress then crushed what was left of the remains with a boulder, then he filled up the hole with dirt with his quirk as everyone but the league and a few people left the scene.

After 30 minutes everyone but one person left the field. The one person left when over to the edge of the pit and took a single black rose out from there jacket. They dropped it by the boulder as a single tear fell from there eye. They quickly ripped it away as they couldn't be seen feeling sad for there old friend who just couldn't accept defeat. They then put there foot on the rose and shoved it further in to the mud. When they shoved the rose further in to the mud they saw the glass shard sticking out of the blood and mud mix. They sighted as they picked up the necklace. They rubbed the muddy blood from the necklace and shoved it in there pocket as they left the bloody field.