it's just an ending with flames

(short chapter)

Six years later
No one's point of view

In a well let room many people were dancing to the wedding music. In the middle of the dance floor a boy with green hair in a elegant white dress danced with his fiance. His fiance has brown hair and gold eyes that seem to glow when the green haired boy looks in to them. A little girl was in her adopted sisters arms crying. A blue haired man in a suit was ordering people around while his eyes were threatening to spill the tears he was holding in. A man with black hair and a lot of patches had his arm around the blue haired male and was also yelling orders. A man with a lizard quirk in a suit was on the phone and looked very stressed. As they danced in the ball room the building was in flames and falling around them. They were trapped inside with each other and 30 other people. Instead of freaking out they decided to continue there dance till the end. Well Overhaul did. Everyone else just followed his lead. The music was still playing all around them as they danced. No one expected the wedding to end like this.... No one did. The newly Weds kissed in the middle of the room and people cheered through there fear. The building then collapsed on them....

"I FOUND IZUKU AND OVERHAUL! THERE STILL BREATHING!" - Spinner

"SOME ONE GET THE MEDICAL EQUIPMENT! HURRY UP PEOPLE WE DON'T HAVE ALL DAY!" - Mange

"SOMEONE HELP ME CARRY THEM!" - Toga

"MOVE IT PEOPLE! DABI COME HELP ME WITH THIS!" - Shigaraki

"COMING BABE!" - Dabi